advertisement

What are you listening to right now #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the original pressing but this lp is a relatively recent pressing and has never been on the turntable, and I’ve definitely not listened to this in 20 or 30 years. It’s great.

COCTEAU%5FTWINS_TREASURE-713123.jpg

Now We Are Six - Steeleye Span. (Not the silly tracks obviously). Will probably get onto Hark The Village Wait next.

I bought all the sundazed Bob Dylan mono releases about 10 years ago, definitely never played this one. Just a man, a guitar and a harmonica now and again. Pretty good but I’d still probably grab one of his others...

361496185821.jpg

Diving into the Warp discography at the moment- Autechre, Plaid, Aphex Twin, LFO. Currently listening to ‘Lifestyles of the laptop cafe’ by The Other People Place, a solo project of one half of Drexciya. Superbly melancholic Detroit electro funk, highly recommended if you like Detroit techno, or that classic electro sound.

Had to take the wrapper off this one. Deserves a few listens to hear the lyrics properly. Great band, production is pretty straightforward as you’d guess.

90_Bisodol_%28Crimond%29_cover.jpg

I always pull out F#A# this was worth a spin though and I’ll definitely listen again. It’s hifi, good production.

f5947ac3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back