advertisement

What are you listening to right now #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
54133.jpeg

https://open.spotify.com/album/6MSQB6392VPzRUXzkG6Eso

And the rest of the day is this beauty.

A gift from a mate, completely out of the blue.

The best from 5 series of Breaking Bad - pressed on Albuquerque Crystal 10" vinyl 5 disc boxset

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HJLYR4C/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Various ‎– Breaking Bad
Label:
Music On Vinyl ‎– MOVATM235, Sony Pictures Television ‎– MOVATM235
Series:
At The Movies
Format:
5 × Vinyl, LP, 10", Compilation, Limited Edition, Numbered, Special Edition, Albuquerque Crystal
Europe
Released:
30 Nov 2018
Genre:
Stage & Screen
Style:
Soundtrack

eclectic compilation and ace sound quality (esp. as it is coloured vinyl)

(I have never seen the series, not my thing...)

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
John McLaughlin - Electric Guitarist

A little less frenetic than his Mahavishnu stuff. Worth it for the first track featuring Patrice Rushen, 'New York on My Mind'

and the track recorded with Santana, 'Friendship'

It's a very short album though.

Suicide - 1st Album. BMG Red Vinyl Reissue. What a great album from a much maligned act. Saw them supporting The Clash in Bristol and getting bottled off the stage - bonkers.

Foy Vance - From Muscle Shoals
This came as a Tidal suggestion, never before heard of the chap.
I am totally woken, love that sound and all the more impressive that it's contemporary,closest that I ever witnessed live was a Huey Lewis & the News gig long time ago with an awesome horns section.

Barry Melton...The Fish.

Embarrassed to say its the first time I have heard it and its a wonderful meld of West Coast US with West Coast Wales. It even has the late, great Ken Whaley playing Bass.

German A1 B1 press of Grace Jones - 'Living My Life'

I love this album as a whole, but the tune that takes my ear today is 'Everybody Hold Still' - another day it will be Nipple To The Bottle...

Jennifer Warnes: 'Another Time, Another Place'

Not as immediately arresting as her 'big two' (Raincoat. and Hunter), but a real grower.. and as ever.. beautifully played and recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back