advertisement

What are you listening to right now #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Robert Wyatt didn't do it for me.

This isn't doing it either, but interesting memories of the 'rock chic' (her term, not mine) that put me on to Pearl Jam. The strange days that were the ninties. I have 'Ten' as well, but this one gets the most plays.

Pearl Jam ‎– Vs.
Label:
Epic ‎– 88697843131, Legacy ‎– 88697843131
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 180 Gram, Gatefold
Europe
Released:
15 Apr 2016
Genre:
Rock
Style:
Alternative Rock, Grunge

Cerrone - Supernature

6ad733a4f249b0dcd45cf9f9f6dff833.jpg

1977 ftw

Last edited:
Just had Led Zeppelin - Presence spinning on the deck.

1976 gatefold embossed UK copy.

This album sucks, I have had it for ages and hardly play it. Got to flog it, no point keeping stuff I don't like for the sake of it, cos it's Led Zep!

so, to up the mood, this has been on nice n loud.

Led Zeppelin ‎– Led Zeppelin II
Label:
Atlantic ‎– 588198, Atlantic ‎– 588 198
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Misprint, Wreck Label
UK
Released:
22 Oct 1969
Genre:
Rock
Style:
Blues Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock

Jon Hopkins, Immunity. The little Spendors are reproducing every glitch, scrape and sigh, and a surprising amount of grunt as well.

Reef with one of their finest moments moments.

A blast from the west country

Sort of funky rock Stevie Marriott does James Brown doing RObert Plant on drugs

My concept of lofi

Herold-Lanchbery 'La Fille Mal Gardee'. Lanchbery, Orchestra of the Royal Opera House.

I have had a 1962 Decca pressing (not a first pressing) of what is regarded as one of the great 'demonstration discs' for a long time, but the other day I found a Decca 'deep groove' mono for £1.99 in a charity shop. I can't find a mono listed on Discogs, but matrix numbers and labels would seem to indicate a very early pressing. So having fun comparing the two. :)

I see Analogue Productions have recently released an SACD hi res downloads of the Stereo:
https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=La+Fille+Mal+Gardee

John McLaughlin, Dave Holland, John Surman, Stu Martin, Karl Berger ‎– Where Fortune Smiles

RSD19 180g vinyl - ordered via Discogs at a sensible price

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back