advertisement

What are you listening to right now #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Maconchy - 'Symphony for Double String Orchestra' - Lyrita LP.

This a really fabulous sounding dynamic recording.

Baxter Dury on the black stuff.
619iU-TxRPL._SY355_.jpg

My new CD copy of How Many Clouds Can You See? by John Surman. For years I have put up with a woolly transfer of this LP to CD, I bought the LP in 1970 so took a punt on a new transfer which arrived today, having experienced awful compressed 1960s Jazz transfers before. This is brilliant and I must thank the chap who did the remastering- Michael J Dutton of www.duttonvocalion.co.uk.

Then disc 2 from the Pharoah Sanders Anthology - The Gathering, Greeting to Saud, etc

I love free/spiritual Jazz.

The priceless Laurie Anderson: Transitory Life. Made all the more affecting after the death of her husband, one Lou Reed.

oasp7d.jpg

Boz Scaggs - Silk Degrees

Wished I'd been there for this. Harringtons tone...

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a bit dinky to strap a big blanket or saddle on anyway.

Anyway.

I need to meet that lady singer... We'd make a good duo..

Still know all the words..

From a box of the Schubert Symphonies/Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra/Harnoncourt, numbers 2, 6 and 9. A clean dynamic sound.

I truly have lost all sense of it today

Music was my first love and it will be last . Music of the future... and music of the ....

I truly have lost all sense of it today

Music was my first love and it will be last . Music of the future... and music of the ....

I just wasted a few mins of my life i will never be able to get back waiting for buckaroo to do something ?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back