advertisement

UFOs

I think that if you are minded that the entire universe has nothing else living within it you need to broaden your horizons a little...

Even though there is almost certainly life elsewhere in the universe, I find it very unlikely that using the tech we currently have we’ll ever find them - we can’t even decide whether Pluto is a planet or not, one year it is, then it’s declassified, then it’s reclassified and this is in our solar system which in the great scheme of things is minuscule.

The likelihood of them finding us and not making their presence known is far higher and I personally believe that this is the case - their existence either being covered up by our ourselves, or keeping themselves hidden... This is where disclosure comes in, and I do believe that the next few years will be very interesting. Call me crazy if you wish...

:):cool:

Of course there's a school of thought that says people have always seen weird stuff and how we perceive it says as much about us as anything else.

In Days Of Yore folk would run into pixies and goblins in the woods. In the 50s we started encountering Space Brothers from Venus. In the 80s the Greys started sticking their probes where the sun don't shine... and so on.

UFO’s don’t exist. They are the product of gullible people’s imaginations, fed by very good sci-fi novelists.
They sell paper too.
I saw one myself at the age of 14. What it was I have no idea. A series of coloured bright lights speeding up in the sky. We were interviewed at the time because many people saw them. There was an article in the newspaper.
But aliens? No.

Of course the military would love to ramp up the rhetoric.
Whether it’s little green or yellow men flying them any “evidence” helps when you’re after more new toys.

It is only a matter of time until UFOs are confirmed. The US military is well aware of their existence and has plenty of classified footage: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/16/pentagon-ufos-leaked-photos-uap

Many UFOs actually come out of the South Pole. Though some also come out of Uranus.

I would expect full disclosure to occur very soon. Probably next Wednesday afternoon. Joe Biden will make a statement. Just before teatime.

Do UFOs exist, yes.

Are they extra-terrestrial, no.

The universe is vast and old. It is possible that there have been civilisations, are now civilisations, will be civilisations.

It is equally possible that they have never been, are not now, and never will be.

UFO’s don’t exist. They are the product of gullible people’s imaginations, fed by very good sci-fi novelists.

So what are all the very highly trained military pilots seeing then?

Presumably as part of their extensive training they're taught to quickly and accurately identify certain types of aircraft by sight and radar read outs, the fact that none of them have a clue what they've seen (to the extent of no obvious source of propulsion) results in more questions than answers.

I'm all for laughing at Bubba from Alabama who tells everyone he was abducted by aliens and suffered an extensive anal investigation, I think we're a long way from that here though.

Unidentified flying objects do exist.
Yep.
The F117 operated for decades before being officially acknowledged.
Aurora has been rumoured for decades too.
The Caspian Sea monster ekranoplan was operational before the west knew anything about it.

advertisement

Back