advertisement

UFOs

matt j

pfm Member
Seems like this is gaining traction now, whatever type of crafts it/they are or where they're from it's certainly fascinating!

Is that the ‘tic tac’ video??

The navy released a second video a couple of days ago.. this time a 6ft ‘sphere’

I was discussing this very thing with Jeeves whilst he was serving my breakfast this morning. He muttered something about Naim being involved. It seems those boffins in Salisbury have gotten their fingers into a new venture, and something along the lines of having fooled the British public for so long it was time to work on our American cousins.

I was discussing this very thing with Jeeves whilst he was serving my breakfast this morning. He muttered something about Naim being involved. It seems those boffins in Salisbury have gotten their fingers into a new venture, and something along the lines of having fooled the British public for so long it was time to work on our American cousins.
I recall reading some tome or other, many years ago, and being told that Warminster in Wiltshire was the UK hot spot for UFO activity at the time. That's not very far from Salisbury (especially in a UFO).

I recall reading some tome or other, many years ago, and being told that Warminster in Wiltshire was the UK hot spot for UFO activity at the time. That's not very far from Salisbury (especially in a UFO).
That’s right, UFO’s always make straight for Warminster, that’s why you only get crop circles in Wiltshire.

Interesting his way of explaining these......

The FLIR video is most likely a distant plane.

The GIMBAL video is also probably of a plane.

The GO-FAST video probably shows a balloon.

In other words he knows SFA..............

If the Navy had thought the same they would have said so.

So choose the craziest solution.
There’s a market for the gullible in anything.

Well fancy that !

Actual transcript and footage from a US Airforce pilot —

AF Pilot: Blackjack, this is Bluejay 4. UFO is picking up speed and climbing. I'm going in closer.

Base: Bluejay 4, you should be close enough for visual contact.

AF Pilot: I can see it now. Whatever this thing is, it's big! Two cylindrical projections on top, one below. Purpose undetermined.

Base: We have two flights scrambled and on the way. They should rendezvous in your sector in two minutes.

AF Pilot: I won't be here. The UFO's climbing away fast.

I'd like to see the skeptics explain this away.

Joe

advertisement

Back