advertisement

UFOs

Is this not just to justify Trump's Space Farce?

space-force-real-military-branch-1590685779.jpg

So what are all the very highly trained military pilots seeing then?

Presumably as part of their extensive training they're taught to quickly and accurately identify certain types of aircraft by sight and radar read outs, the fact that none of them have a clue what they've seen (to the extent of no obvious source of propulsion) results in more questions than answers.

I'm all for laughing at Bubba from Alabama who tells everyone he was abducted by aliens and suffered an extensive anal investigation, I think we're a long way from that here though.
Fighter pilots rarely identify anything, the avionics do that for them, far faster and more accurately. Forget Top Gun.

The link below is trailer of a film that is well worth checking out for anyone genuinely interested in the subject

There are also numerous Joe Rogan and Lex Friedman Podcasts where they interview the pilots of the jets that have witnessed these UAPs, as well as Bob Lazar, former CIA and other Intelligence operatives that are all very interesting

If intelligent life is visiting us, given the vast distances they may have travelled, it would seem strange for them to remain so elusive. However, they will also be well aware of how destructive we are so are probably best to remain so.

One of the most fascinating witness stories for me is the school children in Zimbabwe when playing in their playground and what they say when interviewed afterwards (covered in the Phenomenon film)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._Mack

It is a subject that I am deeply fascinated by. I wish it wasn’t still so ridiculed (even in this thread, folk take the Mick, which is fine but it doesn’t help the subject to be taken seriously), and that if indeed there was a crash at Roswell that we can be shown irrefutable evidence. Perhaps the James Webb or the Overwhelming Large Telescopes will make such a discovery, as ever, time will tell...

Would you travel millions of miles then not get out the spaceship?

Pete

The possibility remains that they might well got out of the spaceship. Its just that we do not know, or have not 'seen', or 'cannot see' or recognise 'them'. Never mind the UFO ship - we have no clue what the being(s) are,or look like, or are composed of or from. They could be even be nano sized. They might not be 'beings' at all, just robots sent to explore or investigate.

UFO’s don’t exist. They are the product of gullible people’s imaginations, fed by very good sci-fi novelists.
They sell paper too.
I saw one myself at the age of 14. What it was I have no idea. A series of coloured bright lights speeding up in the sky. We were interviewed at the time because many people saw them. There was an article in the newspaper.
But aliens? No.

Of course they exist, there are thousands of photos, videos and eyewitness accounts. What they actually are is another question entirely.

This is a really interesting podcast which only covers first hand ufo witnesses telling their accounts in their own words.

https://ufochroniclespodcast.com/ep-100-the-pentyrch-ufo-incident/

Listen to that one and then report back if you’re a doubter please...

Also these two Australians have a great podcast, they are believers, and have been doing this for a decade or more and cover some very interesting stories.. and interview some fascinating people. if you’re interested in the subject, both of these podcasts are well worth a listen..

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/category/podcasts/

It is only a matter of time until we all see the saucers*. In fact, if you look really closely at the sky, you too will see the saucers.

* Not the ones in the kitchen cupboard. Obviously. :rolleyes:

There are now Space ETFs for those who want to invest in finding out whether UFOs - at least the alien versions - actually exist (though I am not sure that is the intended goal of any of the funds).

Of course they exist, there are thousands of photos, videos and eyewitness accounts. What they actually are is another question entirely.
Why is it that the pictures are always fuzzy then, among those thousands?
Odd, isn’t it?

advertisement

Back