advertisement

UEFA Euros 2024

I'm bored so I'll post this - Rumours it is this interview which is behind Gordon not featuring in the last game:
If the manager picks him he'll be running at Schar, whom Kane did for pace when we beat Spurs 6-1. Imagine. You'll have to just imagine.

Watching Cristiano Ronaldo against Slovenia was like sitting through Good Will Hunting if Will wasn’t very good at maths. Or rather, watching a sequel, where 39-year-old Will used to be good at maths, but has forgotten how to be good at maths, so all that happens is that rather than focus on potentially more interesting characters that could lift the narrative, the cameras follow Will as he walks around, crying, with a sense of absurd entitlement.

I'm bored so I'll post this - Rumours it is this interview which is behind Gordon not featuring in the last game:
If the manager picks him he'll be running at Schar, whom Kane did for pace when we beat Spurs 6-1. Imagine. You'll have to just imagine.
Can't see owt wrong with it. If the selection committee are upset by that they're worse than I think they are.

advertisement

Back