advertisement

UEFA Euros 2024

I see Portugal v Slovenia has received about as much attention on this thread as it deserves. I.e., none. 😴

Wake me up for Austria v Türkiye. I reckon that will be the classic of the round.

Although…….having done the laundry today, and hung out my M&S underpants alongside my wife’s M&S knickers, I think David might have a point!

Anyway back to the footy, two very tight games tonight. The first settled by an OG; the second……..

No, you suggested, playing him as a #10. In a conversation about which of our two attacking midfielders should play in the #10 spot you suggested that we experiment with our centre forward at that position despite him having no significant experience playing that position and that we try this experiment in the most important match in years.

Can he play that position? I dunno, maybe. But I am 100% certain he cannot play that position better than either Foden or Bellingham.
The '10' is just behind the striker. Try Beardsley, Zola, Sheringham, Yorke, Rebrov, need i go on? .. all forwards, not midfielders.

advertisement

Back