advertisement

UEFA Euros 2024

So goodbye to Georgia, for sure outmatched by the team that will probably win the tournament.

But they and their fans, like Albania before them, have enriched this festival of footy with their positive attitude.

I am unable to say the same about the over-hyped, over-paid, over-stuffed clockwork clowns provided by “the best league in the world”!

So goodbye to Georgia, for sure outmatched by the team that will probably win the tournament.

But they and their fans, like Albania before them, have enriched this festival of footy with their positive attitude.

I am unable to say the same about the over-hyped, over-paid, over-stuffed clockwork clowns provided by “the best league in the world”!
Amen to that👍

However, it was a lovely goal by Jude. One bright spark in the night………

But I do wonder, are our much hyped “England” players in the Prem really “world class”, or are they in reality, average players made to look good by the “foreign” players around them?

Alternatively, is it the way we play in the Prem? As my sis (who used to play) said recently during a Saints match “Too much Pep!”

Dunno. Thoughts, anyone?

But I do wonder, are our much hyped “England” players in the Prem really “world class”, or are they in reality, average players made to look good by the “foreign” players around them?
Dunno. Thoughts, anyone?
We
Have
A Sh1t
Manager

Foden was PL player of the Year
Bellingham a Ballon d'Or possible
Kane a Bundesliga high scorer
Saka and Rice play for Arsenal
Palmer the best young player in the league
Southgate is not getting the best out of the players. He's playing Foden and Bellingham out of position. The left side is knobbled by Trippier who is right footer at LB and Foden wanting to be a 10. And yet he keeps the best LW of the season Gordon on the bench.
Like Ten Haag he is relying on individual moments. A long throw at the death and the luck of the bounce. The equaliser being their first shot on target.
Slovakia are ranked 45th in the world!

We
Have
A Sh1t
Manager

Bellingham a Balloon d'Or possible
Southgate is not getting the best out of the players. He's playing Foden and Bellingham out of position.
Like Ten Haag he is relying on individual moments. A long throw at the death and the luck of the bounce.
Combination of a poor pre tournament, players looking scared to make a mistake, Southgate scared to make a change & players hyped beyond their true capabilities when not surrounded by excellence, ie, a typical England national team, it hasn't changed in my lifetime.

However, it was a lovely goal by Jude. One bright spark in the night………

Alternatively, is it the way we play in the Prem? As my sis (who used to play) said recently during a Saints match “Too much Pep!”

Dunno. Thoughts, anyone?
Well, this has been discussed.

You may need to look up the meaning of the word average though;)

We
Have
A Sh1t
Manager

Bellingham a Ballon d'Or possible
Southgate is not getting the best out of the players. He's playing Foden and Bellingham out of position. The left side is knobbled by Trippier who is right footer at LB and Foden wanting to be a 10. And yet he keeps the best LW of the season on the bench.
Like Ten Haag he is relying on individual moments. A long throw at the death and the luck of the bounce. The equaliser being their first shot on target.
There’s likely to be a vacancy in the near future so you can put your CV in.

advertisement

Back