advertisement

UEFA Euros 2024

Then who are the two? Rice and Trent?
Yesterday, yeah.

I agree, it wasn’t great; and all tonight’s game, I’ve been thinking about this settled France midfield (with Tchouaméni and Camavinga only on the bench). Meanwhile, England are winging it, giving Trent a go…

Yesterday, yeah.

I agree, it wasn’t great; and all tonight’s game, I’ve been thinking about this settled France midfield (with Tchouaméni and Camavinga only on the bench). Meanwhile, England are winging it, giving Trent a go…
We have a great deal of talent. Shoehorning doesn't work.
Rice, Bellingham, Foden picks itself, IMO.
Eze on the left, Saka on the right, Kane up front.
Others are cover.
TTA is cover for Walker.

We have a great deal of talent. Shoehorning doesn't work.
Rice, Bellingham, Foden picks itself, IMO.
Eze on the left, Saka on the right, Kane up front.
Others are cover.
TTA is cover for Walker.
Foden does not pick itself, as good as he is. Bellingham owns the centre, Saka owns the right and I'd rather have Gordon on the left.

Foden does not pick itself, as good as he is. Bellingham owns the centre, Saka owns the right and I'd rather have Gordon on the left.
You make my point - the centre - not the whole pitch.
I would absolutely have Bellingham and Rice in the centre, and Foden further forward.
I wouldn't go near Gordon instead of Eze, but that's just opinion.
Saka deserves to keep his place but I would have Palmer instead.

Wow, what utter nonsense.

He’s Englands record goal scorer, one of the best players to ever wear the shirt. Nothing to do with John Barnes.
So was Lineker, Shearer, Rooney, England cling to such players like a limpet, even when it's time for a change. We win nothing.

Yeah, Austria were an energetic unit but didn't really look like scoring. Don't think France even got into 2nd gear but still managed to win.

So was Lineker, Shearer, Rooney, England cling to such players like a limpet, even when it's time for a change. We win nothing.
Kane is at his peak. There are no better strikers in the squad, it’s quite simple really.

Watkins & Palmer will get their chance.

advertisement

Back