advertisement

TT 230V Synchronous motor PSU options

No worries , received BOM from Daniel

I already have one of these PCBs and want to build my own as well. sq225917 has been very helpful to me on this as well.
Anyone got around to ordering the parts??
Anyone else interested in building one?
Could we are the parts together as a job lot?
Should we start our own thread and build it together :)

Yes. Enough to warm up the sled it's bolted onto. It dissipates about 25 watts.

Mine is bolted to the bottom of a standard Modushop aluminium case, and that provides enough heatsinking - it gets slightly warm. I suspect you could run it without a heatsink, depending on the motor, as these chip amps do 'self protect' rather well so it it started getting uncomfortable, it would just shut down.

I already have one of these PCBs and want to build my own as well. sq225917 has been very helpful to me on this as well.
Anyone got around to ordering the parts??
Anyone else interested in building one?
Could we are the parts together as a job lot?
Should we start our own thread and build it together :)

Paul , I started going through all stuff to order , I might finish part list with all links this weekend , majority comes from mouser and they do free P&P for orders above £30 so not much point in a group buy .
I'll send you excel file when I'm ready .

I use one of these power supplies with my turntable and it is excellent (outstanding even). Sq built the board for me (thanks mate) and I cased it all up. I’m not sure you could run it without a heatsink though as it does dissipate a significant amount of heat.

Paul , I started going through all stuff to order , I might finish part list with all links this weekend , majority comes from mouser and they do free P&P for orders above £30 so not much point in a group buy .
I'll send you excel file when I'm ready .

How did you get on with your order? Any chance of the BOM on mouser?
Thanks

Paul, I can order your bits fro Mouser this weekend if you like and send links to all other stuff.I won't be starting anything for another month at least , too much work unfortunately.Let me know
Slav

No way I'm going to buy any of their products in the future after they constantly ignored my enquiries , bit worrying in case of any need for servicing/repair .

advertisement

Back