advertisement

Trump Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has moved the goalposts. Right off the field.
I predict he will survive to make money and build an anti-library (still not invented).
Not sure if the rest of us will survive.

Tiny Pence

29paqfp.jpg

Heel boy!

What is it with Trump when he has to touch other people's hands?

It's a hand thing, he is checking the size of the other guys hands, during his campaign to be president someone mentioned that he has small hands.

This interview of Lawrence Wilkerson, former Chief Of Staff to Colin Powell, is interesting, and depressing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I don't have time to watch a 19 minute video.

I click on some videos that are posted here but if the point isn't obvious within 30 seconds I switch off. It would be helpful if anyone (not just max) posting a video were to write a few sentences summarising its key points.

Having said that I'll always prefer an in-depth well-researched article to a video - it's far quicker to skim and then read the interesting bits in more detail.

Sorry I don't have time to watch a 19 minute video.

I click on some videos that are posted here but if the point isn't obvious within 30 seconds I switch off. It would be helpful if anyone (not just max) posting a video were to write a few sentences summarising its key points.

Having said that I'll always prefer an in-depth well-researched article to a video - it's far quicker to skim and then read the interesting bits in more detail.

you're doing this all wrong. download the video, then watch it in the evening on your TV with a glass of wine, instead of a downton abbey rerun.

vuk.

Speaking for myself, if I watched stuff like that during 'kick back with the TV' time, my brain would cook--and I'd be very lonely....

Will somebody PLEASE either impeach or shoot the **** very, very soon?

I really don't mind which.. but I'm at the wrong end of my life to put up with this shite for much longer...

Thank you..

Mull

Impeaching must await a majority in the House of Representatives that are up for it. But it has been suggested that under our organized crime statutes, Trump, Pence, Paul Ryan, and the Republican Party itself could all be guilty for laundering Russian money and other things. If enough people around him are prosecuted for felonies, and Trump is clearly implicated, popular sentiment for impeachment will grow to the point that the House members will fall into line.

Yes, Don, the rumour that there are RICO investigations as well as the foreign influence ones are very significant in that regard. And impeachment starts to look a lot more likely if a wider circle of GOP people are implicated.

Dutch documentary for anyone who hasn't seen it. It's mostly Bayrock / Felix Slater / Trump Soho stuff people might have seen elsewhere but definitely worth a watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump's last Tweet. Now deleted.

Has the brain finally gone? It's inevitable that we'll find out on Twitter when it does.

No follow-up Tweet, as of yet.

C_uU1TcXgAYF3ti.jpg

The follow-up Tweet is "Will be interviewed by @JudgeJeanine on @FoxNews at 9:00 P.M. (Saturday night). Enjoy!"

Presumably 'Will' started as 'We' and he hit post rather than delete.

And it was only to promote himself. On Fox News, as all else is fake news.

A safe pair of hands for the nuclear codes... For sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back