advertisement

Trump Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd not trust Louise Mensch to tell me what day it was! She was always on the wrong side of everything when a career politician.

Self-promoting, right wing polemicist and dare I say, one of our greatest export achievements (along with Sebastian Gerkin).

I don't see how firing Comey can do anything to stymie an on-going FBI investigation. So that bit I'm not buying at the moment.

Paul

This is Donald Trump we're dealing with. He's not one for carefully weighing up the possibilities and probabilities and acting based on sound reason and judgment.

I saw a fascinating conspiracy theory on Twitter. That Comey was fired while away from his office so 'they' could copy the investigation files off his computer and then hand them to the Lavrov the next day for taking back to Russian intelligence.

The Lavrov visit was certainly suspicious timing.

Do you think Brenda and Phil are getting revved up at the ne possibility of not having to have the Orange Anus to dinner and criticising the decor?

I don't see how firing Comey can do anything to stymie an on-going FBI investigation. So that bit I'm not buying at the moment.

Paul
Trump thought it would. He also thought the Democrats would be happy to see Comey go this way. And he thinks exercise is bad for you. You don't seem to have a good appreciation of how Trump thinks, for some reason. He thinks stupid things.

He's hoping it will have a chilling effect on others who value their present employment status.

Please nobody expect for a minute the downfall of Trump (Comey or otherwise-related) to hasten the end of the far-right Republican reactionaries. There is a lot to attack and exscise. Trump is just an expendable piece in a very long chess game and it is going to get much darker before any of this is over.

And the torches off in the distance are torch-bearing protesters defending the Confederate General Robert Lee statue...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.37678c6ba173

Once an obscure Internet figure promoting white identity, Spencer coined the term “alt-right” — referring to a small, far-right movement that seeks a whites-only state — and rose to prominence during Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Although Trump denounced the alt-right, Spencer’s followers counted his victory as a win for the movement as Trump espoused hard-right stances on undocumented immigrants, Muslims and political correctness.

Joe

A recent Chomsky interview in which he talks mostly about goings on in the US, but also France and the UK.

He said he'd vote for Corbyn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone see a shot of Trump's back lately? I'm just wondering whether anyone has hung an 'Impeach Me' sign on him yet.

Borowitz Report* has this pic, with headline Three Russian Spys Meet in Oval Office:

Borowitz-Trump-Russians-690.jpg

*satire

It does seem a Colonel-Klink-and-Sgt-Schultz-outwitted-by-Hogan moment.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back