advertisement

Trump Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s also worth pointing out that about a month of data acquisition prep work & pretty much the entire data set gathered for this uh... “rally” has been royally messed about... by a lot. Their hopes for making use of the data have been quashed & people are already working on ways to poison future datasets. This is stuff nerds know what to do. Be it dragging visibility algorithms for TikTok or swamping keyword based and lexical analysis tools using Twitter Hashtag hijacks, their zip-code to phone hoovering databases are trash, it’s about pissing in the data and making it unusable and (like a Borg-adapted phaser) changing the attack frequency constantly.

y9gt849l

...Parscale is currently trying to save face to his boss and bragging about high numbers of Livestreamed “viewers” I’ll get onto the technicalities of how he’s ****ed that too in a bit. The livestream numbers quoted looks to be mostly “Z (for zombie) channels” aka “cold screens”, quite literally blank browser calls to the streaming server (which is a way that gamers using Twitch and so on up their numbers to fake high viewerships to please sponsors and gain clout). Either a way to overload the streaming server or fake the stats, unsure which ATM.

Parscale also mentioned 800,000 which was their “biggest by 10x“ — that’s useful hubris-driven information ppl did not have confirmed internally beforehand (though the "Fake News" channels got it by crowd count ages months ago), that the highest prior numbers were ~80,000 so organised hacks in future can scale the ticket requests to not trip them up on unusually high numbers. 100K looks definitely easy enough to spoof. Their greed & arrogance blinded them & caught them out.

It’s going to get a lot messier and trickier but shitting in their databases is definitely a way ahead.

Last edited:
You see, the thing is, DT may just be the right man for the future of the planet. By this I mean if I were picking a species to run my new, unspoiled planet the human race wouldn't even get on my list. We are very good at destroying the environment, species we share the planet with, even ourselves, yet there are few examples that don't end up being entirely négative for all concerned.

All of which indicates the if he wipes out his own population through his own ignorance, plus brings down économies globally, if you happen to be a cow, a leopard, a white rumped vulture or a quiver tree, you'd probably welcome him as a saviour.

I see zéro in any political party's policies that indicate they are trying to tackle their own inevitable extermination. The historian in me says you can't blâme Marx, Engels or Napoleon III, their policies were for their times. I'd love to make an exception of the world's greatest politicien, but her country has in may ways suffered more through ignorance than most, and while I'm sure she wouldb e aware of the problem and conséquences, I doubt there's much she could do.

Last edited:
Tom Petty’s estate have issued a cease and desist of Trump using ‘I Won’t Back Down’ at his vile rallies as Petty always stood against firmly against racism and discrimination (Guardian). Yet another in a long list of right-wing shitheads trying to appropriate/misuse left-wing liberal music. Hey Trump! You have Ted Nugent, Nazi skinheads and Wagner! The rest of it is ours!

PS Johnson, none of it is yours either.

Tom Petty’s estate have issued a cease and desist of Trump using ‘I Won’t Back Down’ at his vile rallies as Petty always stood against firmly against racism and discrimination (Guardian). Yet another in a long list of right-wing shitheads trying to appropriate/misuse left-wing liberal music. Hey Trump! You have Ted Nugent, Nazi skinheads and Wagner! The rest of it is ours!

PS Johnson, none of it is yours either.
He uses the Stones too. You Can't Always Get What You Want. I expect they're making a principled stand, and doing similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back