advertisement

Trump Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess everyone missed the big news today:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...wife-and-a-courier/ar-AAJqDRB?ocid=spartandhp

Armed with that initial tip, the C.I.A. worked closely with Iraqi and Kurdish intelligence officials in Iraq and Syria to identify Mr. al-Baghdadi’s more precise whereabouts and to put spies in place to monitor his periodic movements, allowing American commandos to stage an assault Saturday in which President Trump said Mr. al-Baghdadi died.
But Mr. Trump’s abrupt decision to withdraw American forces from northern Syria disrupted the meticulous planning and forced Pentagon officials to press ahead with a risky, night raid before their ability to control troops and spies and reconnaissance aircraft disappeared, according to military, intelligence and counterterrorism officials. Mr. al-Baghdadi’s death, they said, occurred largely in spite of Mr. Trump’s actions.

here is the full press conference:

to put it in trumpian terms, there isn't better comedy than this anywhere in the world right now.

"for some reason they call it a canine. i call it a dog."

how does the press not laugh out loud? i would get dressed up, find a date, go out and pay big money to watch this.

more importantly, after trump talks about taking control of the oil over a dozen times (in both syria and iraq), why does nobody at least confront him with the "supporting democracy" storyline? moments like this make you wonder if they are not actually worse than him.

He died like a dog, Trumps dogs chased him down. Did Trump spot ‘dog’ in the report and go on to riff on ‘dog’. I think there’s a cover up. If dogs chased bagdaddy in a suicide vest down a dead end tunnel then the dog probably bit the big one. The people have a right to know- did the dog go up in smoke or is it having special treats today with a bit of tinnitus?
This could have ended so differently- with Trump meeting the Isis bad hombre in Mar-a-Lago and signing an epochal peace accord before it all got spoiled by Nancy Pelosi chasing Trump down a dead end tunnel.

"for some reason they call it a canine. i call it a dog."

The human-canine relationship has a few complexities -

history-of-dogs.jpg

It works better for that time Rudy Giuliani was booed.

“I was saying Boo-liani.”

Joe

here is the full press conference:

to put it in trumpian terms, there isn't better comedy than this anywhere in the world right now.

"for some reason they call it a canine. i call it a dog how does the press not laugh out loud? i would get dressed up, find a date, go out and pay big money to watch this.

more importantly, after trump talks about taking control of the oil over a dozen times (in both syria and iraq), why does nobody at least confront him with the "supporting democracy" storyline? moments like this make you wonder if they are not actually worse than him.

Big talk from a draft dodging coward.

I realize all of that, but thanks. When I whine about the gold standard it's not from fandom, but rather the sequence of events following the switch that I find interesting. That, and the fact that fiat currencies always fail.

I seem to recall you put stock in Krugman? It's a Twit thing, so apologies ..

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1174032926025101313

yeah, he's got some prize for economics, but nobody knows the stock market better than trump. i feel pretty safe.

I realize all of that, but thanks. When I whine about the gold standard it's not from fandom, but rather the sequence of events following the switch that I find interesting. That, and the fact that fiat currencies always fail.

which modern currencies have failed?

Vuk,

which modern currencies have failed?

Canadian Tire Money. You have to spend a shit load to get a little CTM, and the CTM you get can be spent only at Canadian Tire.

Joe

What gets me is the number of people on social media who 'feel sorry' for his white cat wife. As if every Russian bride didn't know exactly what they were doing before, during and after they do it. Not to put too fine a point on it, but the percentage of people actively online who are stupid as shit never ceases to amaze.

Lets just sit back and watch the existential pain of an entire stadium booing you...

https://twitter.com/ByMattHiggins/status/1188623670274678790

Trump was booed loudly by the fans at Nats Park when he was shown on the big screen.
Then came a loud chant: “Lock him up.”
I like it when Melania switches the rictus smile on and off then looks shifty. I assume she has better hearing than the Dotard.
Is it black Christmas trees at the White House this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back