advertisement

Trump Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump seems to be saying that Bolton's book is all untrue, _and_ that it contains classified information. Hmmm.

When Trump says how terrible these former officials were, I wonder if he reflects on what that says about the person who appointed them (rhetorical question)?

When Trump says how terrible these former officials were, I wonder if he reflects on what that says about the person who appointed them (rhetorical question)?

I'm not altogether sure that reflection (apart from the one in the mirror to arrange carefully the combover) plays any part in what passes for Donald's thinking - it's all shoot from the lip. Some folk have referred to him as the toddler-in-chief.

@tones
@matthewr

remember back at the start of the presidency when the republicans hated trump and nobody wanted to work with him? i had the crazy idea that perhaps pelosi could strike some kind of deal and get some dems in there, maybe to work on infrastructure. i guess it seems silly or absurd now, but did he really have any sort of plans back then?

The Republicans only hated Trump up to the point he was elected, but after that they switched pretty quick. Also remember the House and Senate were both GOP controlled before the midterms so no end-around was possible even if they wanted to.

Please don't let Zoe Lofgren answer any more questions! She is a walking disaster for the prosecution.

I was under the misguided impression that a Q&A session would allow both parties to address the same question. Stupid suggestion. The whole process is flawed. If the framers meant for this to happen, then they were thick as pid ****.

Jared Kushner tries to sell his Middle East Peace Plan on Fox & Friends: "Past proposals have been 2 to 3 pages — this is an over 80-page proposal with a map. Never been done before."

Wow, more than 80 pages *and* a map. Last time I heard something like that the person talking was a student in front of a teacher.

Joe

Reactions: vuk
It IS a bizarre experience watching this. The Trump mafioso defence team are arguing against impeachment on precedent. No one expects Trump to be removed from office but he has already in an impeachment hearing.

The prosecution are arguing for the admission of witnesses who can shed more light on proceedings and any misdemeanors that may or may not have taken place.

Is the latter not reasonable in a fair process of law?

Jared Kushner tries to sell his Middle East Peace Plan on Fox & Friends: "Past proposals have been 2 to 3 pages — this is an over 80-page proposal with a map. Never been done before."

Wow, more than 80 pages *and* a map. Last time I heard something like that the person talking was a student in front of a teacher.

Joe
Did Barron do the colouring in?

Dec,

Maybe, but at least Barron doesn’t think he’s an adult.

Joe

Dershowitz defending Trump's whole "l'etat c'est moi" narcissist world view is remarkably insane.

Trump's political survival is in the national interest, my ass.

The suggestions maintaining the POTUS's unlimited power and that asking foreign powers to meddle in internal politics is fine smacks of dictatorial/magisterial omnipotence and would set a very dangerous precedent indeed.

Last edited:
Why are the lawyers being recounted, and why is this considered generous?

I do believe you were looking for the word - remuneration.

:eek::D:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back