advertisement

Trump Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the days of Jack Benny, Groucho Marx etc the yanks have been looking for a top comedian and this is all they could come up with.

here is the headline in "the progressive times" of finland:

what kind of sick, violent nation has laws that allow armed militias?

The progressive journalists of Finland should look into the whole derived from mad kings and priests angle.

here is the headline in "the progressive times" of finland:

As the article details, there are adequate laws, but enforcement has been lacking. Compare to the extreme 'enforcement' efforts mounted against the Black Panthers, and MOVE....

Like these guys

[link to Jimmy Dore show]

My take after listening to the 1 1/2 minutes I could stand is that Jimmy Dore is a Russian stooge spreading disinformation and shouting 'fake news' at the media reporting on the Trump scandals.

In the 1 1/2 minutes he exposes 'ABCs source,' identified on his graphic as Leshchenkos, as a purported but not actual advisor to Ukraine's president, and says that Leshchenkos now says he didn't say what Jimmy Dore says he supposedly said to ABC. So, in Dore's words, "All phoney!" Confused yet? That is surely the idea.

ABC says their source for the diplomatic texts detailing what the US wanted is the recently-resigned Kurt Volker.

k1cbnbq3_ns6ccj_i4y7my.png

The progressive journalists of Finland should look into the whole derived from mad kings and priests angle.
jeez, man you can't accept any criticism of the nation, can you - always a whataboutism in your posts?

is exactly what most sane people think

I'm of the opinion that Trump is goading his rabid supporters into some form of violence which will cause the whole impeachment train to come to a halt while the extent of such violence is evaluated & the necessary ways of dealing with it are put in place.
The Brits already have such plans in place for Brexit unrest on the streets - difference being the threat of automatic weapons is minimal in Britain

I'm of the opinion that Trump is goading his rabid supporters into some form of violence which will cause the whole impeachment train to come to a halt while the extent of such violence is evaluated & the necessary ways of dealing with it are put in place.
The Brits already have such plans in place for Brexit unrest on the streets - difference being the threat of automatic weapons is minimal in Britain

my biggest problem with the militia people is their remarkable naivete. let's say trump is on the ropes and calls for action, what are they going to do with their guns? who are they going to go and attack? the american military? really? there won't be any armed leftist opposition to shoot at. will they start killing civilians or just walking around their little towns intimidating people? will they be taking over KFC and taco bell establishments?

I don't know the answer to your questions but once that genie is out of the bottle (armed support for Trump going into action) who knows how it will pan out?

my biggest problem with the militia people is their remarkable naivete. let's say trump is on the ropes and calls for action, what are they going to do with their guns? who are they going to go and attack? the american military? really? there won't be any armed leftist opposition to shoot at. will they start killing civilians or just walking around their little towns intimidating people? will they be taking over KFC and taco bell establishments?

I don’t think the issue will be armed militias per se. Yes, there may be another Bundy standoff (I.e., pathetic attempt at sedition) or two, but the bigger threat would be an attempted repeat of the 1995 bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City.

Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano, a former State Supreme Court Judge in New Jersey, called Trump’s Ukraine call both criminal and impeachable.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-impeachable-foxs-napolitano-says/3854146002/

So then Tucker Carlson booked former Trump lawyer Joe diGenova to come on his show and call Napolitano a “fool”.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...ws-as-trump-faces-impeachment-lachlan-murdoch

The divide between the News and Opinion teams at Fox seems to be growing. I hope it continues, and eventually tears them to shreds.

There may not be any, actual real-life armed leftist opposition, but these are the sort of people who will invent demons to fight, no doubt stirred up by right wing media. If I were a judge who had a social-justice inclination, or who had acquitted a black person despite a trial-by-media conviction, I'd be very worried. As with the UK and brexiteers, they'll pick on anybody they thing doesn't wholeheartedly espouse their cause, and their president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back