advertisement

Trump Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie looks to be out of the race. His team have cancelled all future events until further notice and also cancelled a major TV ad buy in Iowa. Maybe the heart issue was more serious than publicised - heart attack rather than just angina? Realistically, he’s too old to be President already and the health issue confirms it. At least he had a go.

He's had a stent. Which means he may be good to go pretty soon.

He's had a stent. Which means he may be good to go pretty soon.

That’s what I read too, but who knows really? Doesn’t look good though. Mind you, I’m sure the DNC wouldn’t allow him to be the candidate anyway. They made sure of that last time.

It is an interesting question. And it’s also very odd how most of the front runners are incredibly old. Biden, Warren, Bernie and Trump himself are all over 70. Even rumours of Hillary trying to have another go now - and she’s also over 70! Heart issues for Bernie and bleeding eyes for Biden so far, plus Hillary always seems to be ill in some way somehow...who’s to say dementia or worse are yet to come in this race?
We have a 94 year old prime minister in Malaysia, two rounds of heart bypass too.

His deflecting techniques are a tad boorish. Mind you, not everybody gets a Prime Minister to use as a fob off.

Trump's either insane, gaga, or both...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/02/trump-impeachment-meltdown-niinisto

God knows what the Finnish president thought of it all.

I think we can hazard a guess based on this picture...
OpznOXNh.jpg

@John -- hey dude! i'm still waiting for you to explain the virtues of trump (apart from being one of those rare people who can actually make me laugh out loud).

I think we can hazard a guess based on this picture...
OpznOXNh.jpg

After the picture posted here of Trump looking full centaur, I looked around for similar pictures. That led to charges about lifts in his shoes, and a few sites claiming he often wears custom made hoof covers that not only employ lifts, but take his size out to 12 from his natural size 8 so things look more balanced.

Another good shot of the centaur posture thing, but compare the shoe size in this ^^ picture with this vv one -

undefined-768x576.png

Shorter guys really do have a rough time of it.

After the picture posted here of Trump looking full centaur, I looked around for similar pictures. That led to charges about lifts in his shoes, and a few sites claiming he often wears custom made hoof covers that not only employ lifts, but take his size out to 12 from his natural size 8 (goes with his tiny hands and junk).

Another good shot of the centaur posture thing, but compare the shoe size in this ^^ picture with this vv one -

undefined-768x576.png

Shorter guys really do have a rough time of it.

I just think he is suffering from faecal incontinence and needs to keep his cheeks clenched tightly together...

I think it's the lifts and weak legs/abs making him lean forward. If you trace his left foot from the shoe he appears to be on tiptoes. And look how long the toe box is in the other image.

Look at the knee wrinkle in Trump's suit vs. the same for 6' 2" GQ pol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back