advertisement

Trump Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vuk,

It’s the brand name of a marker, which has become the word for marker.

It’s like Kleenex, Hoover, Tannoy, Xerox,...

Joe

It’s the brand name of a marker, which has become the word for marker.

It’s like Kleenex, Hoover, Tannoy, Xerox,...

yeah, i know that but what's always confused and annoyed me is how felt-tip is pretty much the total opposite of something sharp. it's like making extra-delicate toilet paper and branding it "roughie".

Many things make no sense. Why is it called rush hour when no one is moving?

Joe

Until they become worn with use, Sharpies (TM) have sharper points than brand-x markers. Or that's what they want you to believe....

Reactions: vuk
yeah, i know that but what's always confused and annoyed me is how felt-tip is pretty much the total opposite of something sharp. it's like making extra-delicate toilet paper and branding it "roughie".

sharpie-pens-pencils-markers-2005126-c3_1000.jpg

I haven’t seen a felt tipped pen for decades.

Can we move to more important issues, like his choady thumb?

ap_19247605526070_wide-056d183828d2ffc3610ac70f1c11804b217941d9-s800-c85.jpg

Never mind how it probably breaks some law or other to alter national weather service information, or how f'n sad it is that someone this mentally-emotionally deficient isn't facing impeachment on fitness alone. Or how he's getting that William Shatner 'Oh dear, is that her in the pool ... is there another bottle?" look in his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back