advertisement

Trump Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC had Farage on Today talking about the UK ambassador’s leaked memo.

Why?

Brexit inc. have no MPs. There was no reason he needed to be a asked and many more useful voices they could have approached.

They could even have asked Jack Barron.

Stephen

Maybe Farage becoming UK ambassador to the US is the price he'll demand of Johnson for the Brexit party to support the Tories at the next election.
He’s demanded a seat at Boris’s ‘EU negotiations’ which might prove to be a (very) short life working group once they meet the EU. I suspect another route to getting Farage to piss outside the tent, is to give him a seat in the Lords and co-opt him into a government of all the non talents. That would depend on how successful the Brexit Company is in the next GE though and a non starter if the alcoholic frog gets himself elected to the Commons. Eighth time lucky, you never know.

The BBC had Farage on Today talking about the UK ambassador’s leaked memo.

Why?

Brexit inc. have no MPs. There was no reason he needed to be a asked and many more useful voices they could have approached.

They could even have asked Jack Barron.

Stephen
This stinks. Farage believes he should be Ambassador to Washington. The highly damaging story against the present incumbent is broken by none other than Brexit Barbie, cheerleader to the Bad Boys of Brexit, Isobel Oakshotte and a far right plant or gambling addict with debts inside the FCO.

Trump is waiting for Prime Minister Boris to come over to pay court- just before he slaps Johnson down and publicly humiliates him. Thereafter Boris will wear shock collar Trump has fitted to him. The “special relationship”.

Hasn't the orange one forgotten that Johnson stated he was "unfit for office" when he was running? Oh the irony. Perhaps Trump's handler has had a word.

I think Trump is aware of every word Johnson used to describe him - “clearly out of his mind", "stupefyingly ignorant", "unfit to be President" and is simply biding his time to humiliate Johnson when the moment of maximum opportunity arrives. Look what he did with May and she was the quietly respectful handmaiden.

2079eg2.jpg

I started to watch the TV version of Catch-22 the other night - not nearly as good, funny, surreal, thoughtful as the original film - Alan Arkin & all the support actors played their roles perfectly, Arkin particularly so as the only sane person in a sea of madness.

Anyway, Milo Minderbinder reminded me of Trump - doing deals to improve Milo Inc
I can see it happening that the people in the US who suffer devastation from incoming storms (biggest in 70 years coming to New Orleans) being left high & dry (sorry for those words) because there's no money left for disaster recovery (it all went to the top 1%) - so just when needed the parachutes are not there - exchanged for a good deal on Greek olives or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back