advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

Rwanda, the renewed talk of leaving the ECHR, military spending. All designed to appeal to the fvckwit section of the electorate. They've seen Trump do it in the US, it's Sunak's only chance.

53675074766_96c3fef50a_w.jpg

Who are we at war with, or about to declare war on?

Never and shortage of money for a war? Any war?

The Conservative Party is on a ‘war footing’ against reality.

Sunak is a monster. A oligarch gangster thug only interested in stripping the state into his own pockets whilst revelling in the cruelty his greed and selfishness causes. Force disabled to work whilst theiving £bns and even ringing-up the tax-payer £millions in keeping a vanity helicopter on standby. Classic ’small man syndrome’. He really is a piece of shit.

Looks like the Tories are getting ready to knife Sunak, with Stand Up And Fart Mordaunt leading the hunt. The local elections disaster is less than a week away and his only available option is the suicide pill of calling the GE. Personally, I’d love to see Mordaunt lead them to defeat.

I can’t see that any of them are so stupid they’d oust him before the election. If he’s going to call an election this week the polling for the council elections must be worse than catastrophic.

I can’t see that any of them are so stupid they’d oust him before the election. If he’s going to call an election this week the polling for the council elections must be worse than catastrophic.
Yes, it`s hard to imagine that even Badenoch or Mordaunt really believe they could turn things round at this point and anyone who takes over and loses is out as well but I suppose there is no limit to some peoples self delusion and general stupidity.

Why Labour accept Tory crap into their ranks needs scrutinising. I don’t know anything about the MP in question other that he was elected on Boris Johnson’s Farage/Trump/NF populism and has supported it for over four years now. They should tell him to **** right off. If he now doesn’t like the Tories he backed and enabled he should sit as an independent. Even more of a disgrace given the number of decent left-wing, Asian or black Labour MPs and councillors who have been purged from the party since Starmer lied his way to the leadership.

Labour are an absolute disgrace IMO. I shall certainly be voting against them on Thursday.

He is quite happy to keep his snout in the trough for the next few months and not take the Chiltern hundreds which you’d think a principled
Politician who is also a doctor claiming to be in despair over the Tory treatment of the NHS would do.

He had been an MP elected in 2010, for five years, before Johnson became an MP for the second time in 2015.

He is quite happy to keep his snout in the trough for the next few months and not take the Chiltern hundreds which you’d think a principled
Politician who is also a doctor claiming to be in despair over the Tory treatment of the NHS would do.
Not sure about that, in the 2019 election he got more than 3 times the votes of the Labour candidate and a by-election would cost a lot of money for a very short time and likely return another Tory anyway which would defeat the purpose of his action.

On the other hand it embarrasses the government and he's stepping down at the next election so he'll be gone soon anyway.

It just shouts ”we have zero standards, morality or ideology”, which I guess is Starmer’s core election message.

That said they’ve done it before accepting a right gammon thug from the Tory benches. I can’t remember the name, but a Gullis/Anderson clone to my eyes.

advertisement

Back