advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

****ing mental and factually incorrect. The EA does not permit recruitment or promotion based on protected characteristics except for disabled people in very specific circumstances. But obviously he is not concerned with facts.

Utter cretinous ****s of the highest order, they all need my style of “re-education“

I see our Prime Minister has announced the country can no longer "afford" to support people with disabilities. Not at all sinister.

Mr Sunak also said, if the Conservatives win the general election, those who were still out of work after 12 months after support from a work coach will have "their benefits removed entirely".

Thankfully we can file 'if the Conservatives win the general election...' next to 'if hell freezes over...' and 'if Gillian Anderson declares her undying love for me...'

I see our Prime Minister has announced the country can no longer "afford" to support people with disabilities. Not at all sinister.

Mr Sunak also said, if the Conservatives win the general election, those who were still out of work after 12 months after support from a work coach will have "their benefits removed entirely".
Long term sick also under attack. Incredible really; run our social services into the ground, increase waiting times for all sorts of NHS procedures, accuse people of being on the make and GP's of not knowing what they're doing. Still, there's loads of idiots out there who will lap it up. There must be a potential money making scheme for a private company in the mix aswell. What a ****er.

53664856116_9910a9dcdd_c.jpg

It's come as a great shock to learn that dozens of outgoing Tory MPs have given up on the day job and instead are swanning off on all expenses paid jollies or taking £££ part-time jobs where they're in demand for their extensive contacts, er, expertise.

Thankfully we can file 'if the Conservatives win the general election...' next to 'if hell freezes over...' and 'if Gillian Anderson declares her undying love for me...'
This is a scheme to fix the NHS waiting list problem, if you are not allowed to be sick you can`t need a hospital appointment can you?

Don`t say Rishi doesn`t have innovative solutions to the nations problems.

The latest disgrace:

A major scheme to help disabled people into work has been quietly scrapped – just as the prime minister announced a crackdown on disability benefits. [I'm sure this will all found to be unlawful eventually]

The latest disgrace:

A major scheme to help disabled people into work has been quietly scrapped – just as the prime minister announced a crackdown on disability benefits. [I'm sure this will all found to be unlawful eventually]

It really worries me that there seem to be so many people in British politics who view people with disabilities as an 'inconvenience' or 'problem'.

It really worries me that there seem to be so many people in British politics who view people with disabilities as an 'inconvenience' or 'problem'.

In fairness the people who really need support from the tax payer are our millionaire oligarch ruling classes. We need to think of people like Sunak, the “royal” family, Rees Mogg, Tice, Farage, Zahawi, Hunt, Mone etc etc. Who is going to pay for their tax breaks and offshored money chicanery if it isn’t the disabled and homeless?

Toby Young will be back in front line tory politics with "popular eugenics" soon. It seems but a dream that the views and policies openly pursued now were enough to get sacked a short while ago. What next?

Last time I looked if the Quack issues a sick note in order for you to claim SSP, the employer pays not HMG.....so WTF are they on about?

advertisement

Back