advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

Status
Not open for further replies.
He killed thousands with his eat out to get covid pish.
Well, as soon as restrictions were lifted people were going to eat out. Probably didn’t need the ‘help out’ bit though.

I took full advantage of all releasing of restrictions so it would be hypocritical of me to pretend otherwise. It actually coincided roughly with my 50th birthday, we had more than one ‘group of six’.

I did avoid airports for a while.

I’m not looking forward to a Starmer landslide, but I am hoping these vile grifters lose their seats and are banished from public life:

Jacob Rees Mogg
Jeremy Hunt
James Cleverly
“Grant Shapps”
Penny Mordant
Michael Gove
Iain Duncan Smith

These are all apparently at risk. Obviously I want to see them all lose their seats and most doing time for corruptuon, but just getting rid of that scum would be a good start. Don’t care about Sunak as he’ll be in a tax haven somewhere before the result is even called. I’m not even convinced he’s registered as a British citizen. Just an oligarch grifter who has rung us all up for £bns. Unquestionably the most corrupt leader this nation has ever had (at least since voting was introduced, there was likely far worse before that).

Well, as soon as restrictions were lifted people were going to eat out. Probably didn’t need the ‘help out’ bit though.

I took full advantage of all releasing of restrictions so it would be hypocritical of me to pretend otherwise. It actually coincided roughly with my 50th birthday, we had more than one ‘group of six’.

I did avoid airports for a while.

Aye well he encouraged people to go to restaurants and the like during a pandemic and he’s on record as saying that he basically didn’t give a shit he was advised not to do that but he did it anyway.

No scientific input​

The inquiry heard last month heard that government chief medical officer Sir Chris Whitty had described Eat Out to Help Out as “Eat Out to Help the virus out” because of its likely impact on accelerating transmission.

Another session heard that then-health secretary Matt Hancock had begged future cabinet secretary Simon Case to oppose any extension of the scheme because of the “serious” effect on health services that was was becoming apparent to the Department of Health and Social Care by late August 2020.

Aye well he encouraged people to go to restaurants and the like during a pandemic and he’s on record as saying that he basically didn’t give a shit he was advised not to do that but he did it anyway.

No scientific input​

The inquiry heard last month heard that government chief medical officer Sir Chris Whitty had described Eat Out to Help Out as “Eat Out to Help the virus out” because of its likely impact on accelerating transmission.

Another session heard that then-health secretary Matt Hancock had begged future cabinet secretary Simon Case to oppose any extension of the scheme because of the “serious” effect on health services that was was becoming apparent to the Department of Health and Social Care by late August 2020.

Nevertheless, there are still thick ****s who think this was a good idea.

Cold War Steve...

GOMrDoRWgAEChkx

Yippee we can vote one bunch of clowns out and replace them with another lot. None of them have any real idea how the country live. There are never any big long term plans to get the country working only ones to keep themselves in a job. The NHS, police, military, roads all need fixing among many other things. I’m fed up being told we have a health system is the envy of the world. We have a world beating army. The police are the best in the world. They should be but our politicians spend in all the wrong places.

Don’t care about Sunak as he’ll be in a tax haven somewhere before the result is even called. I’m not even convinced he’s registered as a British citizen

He didn't/doesn't need to register, he was born in the UK.

What a very strange Trump like comment that could have been checked with 30 secs of googling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back