advertisement

Top comedy sketches / pieces

2ManyBoxes

pfm Member
If this is horribly inappropriate for you then I apologise.

I'm getting a bit sick of the constant stream of virus news. Hopefully, here's some light relief.

1) Laurel & Hardy - the one where they're trying to deliver a piano up some steps
2) Eddie Izzard - Death Star Canteen, especially the YouTube version with Lego characters
3) Morecambe & Wise - Andre Preview
4) Kenneth Williams - Au revoir, ma crepe suzette (radio broadcast)
5) Graham Norton show - Lee Mac explaining what went wrong during his first attempt at stand-up

Bob Mortimer Train Guy
Bob Mortimer on Would I Lie to You
Stewart Lee Anything
Tony Hancock The Blood Donor
Jeremy Hardy The News Quiz

Smell of Reeves & Mortimer - "Cottage Cheese - Voodoo"

The Goodies - "Ecky Thump"

The League Of Gentlemen - "Your my wife now...!" classic Papa Lazzarou

Peter Jackson - "Bad Taste" - the bit were the aliens are drinking from the communal punch bowel

Vic & Bob again, The Stotts, Mr. Lister " Stars As Eyes" Faith / George Michael bit.

Laurel & Hardy - The Sawmill one, were the paint brush gets stuck to Ollies chin and Stan uses a plane to shave it off.

Tropic Thunder (2008) film. The first 10 - 20 minutes. When you first notice Robert Downey Jr.

this clip sums up my humour.

I'd forgotten about The Goodies. My favourite was Cornish Clotted Cream Mining. Just brilliant.

Laurel & Hardy - the one where they're fish mongers and they decide to do up a fishing boat.

Blazing Saddles the film, the whole Mongo bit. Some great lines there. "Mongo is less of a who and more of a what"

Peter Jackson - "Bad Taste" - the bit were the aliens are drinking from the communal punch bowel

Tropic Thunder (2008) film. The first 10 - 20 minutes. When you first notice Robert Downey Jr.

[/MEDIA]

Bad taste was hilarious. As for Tropic Thunder, the bit where he's licking the neck of the severed head thinking it's fake was very funny. I like really sick (fake) stuff. I couldn't watch a real life operation because I'd probably pass out...

I'd forgotten about The Goodies. My favourite was Cornish Clotted Cream Mining. Just brilliant.

Laurel & Hardy - the one where they're fish mongers and they decide to do up a fishing boat.

Blazing Saddles the film, the whole Mongo bit. Some great lines there. "Mongo is less of a who and more of a what"

"Candy-Gram For Mongo..."

Bad taste was hilarious. As for Tropic Thunder, the bit where he's licking the neck of the severed head thinking it's fake was very funny. I like really sick (fake) stuff. I couldn't watch a real life operation because I'd probably pass out...

If you haven't seen Meet The Feebles or Braindead by Jackson then you are in for a treat. I raised my kids on Bad Taste and Braindead, hence we have a wonderfully loose sense of humour.

Peter Cook & Dudley Moore - Mr Spigot's Tarzan Audition
Cook & moore again - The Frog & Peach interview with Sir Arthur Streib-Greebling
Victoria Wood - Fly on the Wall Doc Spoof - Cross Channel Swimmer

advertisement

Back