advertisement

Tomlinson cop not guilty

I was not on the jury at the trial; I did not hear any of the evidence; nor did anyone here so far as I know.

What I do believe in is the system of trial by jury. The jury heard the evidence and reached its verdict. What I think of that is of no consequence.

Imagine if you were accused of some crime - who would you rather determine your culpability - a jury who hears all the evidence or people on pfm who know only what is reported in the media?
Fortunately this is just a discussion forum so casual discussion and expression of opinion are ok.

Have we discussed his fellow perjurers - sorry I mean his colleagues influence on the not guilty jury?

No doubt you have -

I suspect such outcomes will soon be colloquially referred to as a 'Hillsborough'.

I was not on the jury at the trial; I did not hear any of the evidence; nor did anyone here so far as I know.

What I do believe in is the system of trial by jury. The jury heard the evidence and reached its verdict. What I think of that is of no consequence.

Imagine if you were accused of some crime - who would you rather determine your culpability - a jury who hears all the evidence or people on pfm who know only what is reported in the media?

If I was Harwood I would obviously be intensely relieved to have a jury which has "heard all the evidence".....though although obviously not the video which clearly tells another story.

I'm not Harwood, though, and I don't make a habit of pushing people around.

Surely there is some cause for a retrial as the first coroner has been struck off, so his evidence must be discounted?

Surely there is some cause for a retrial as the first coroner has been struck off, so his evidence must be discounted?

Wonder if the coroner kept his Pension just as Harwood has?

We spend £billions policing the world wherever there's a "corrupt regime". It's about time we sorted our own out.

I think you underestimate the insight of some pfm members - they are able to divine the whole truth from a ten second news clip and give a suitable verdict and sentence within moments.

I think you underestimate the insight of some pfm members - they are able to divine the whole truth from a ten second news clip and give a suitable verdict and sentence within moments.

Certainly the sight.:(

The guy died for God's sake Barry (half an hour later was it?), the pathologist has been struck off and the copper dismissed for "gross misconduct".

It's hardly a rosy situation is it?

Certainly the sight.:(

The guy died for God's sake Barry (half an hour later was it?), the pathologist has been struck off and the copper dismissed for "gross misconduct".

It's hardly a rosy situation is it?

I am merely saying that no one here has all the facts but some people seem to think they do and pontificate accordingly. If you actually read my post you will see no mention of "rosy situation" or any suggestion that Harwood is innocent of wrongdoing.

I am merely saying that no one here has all the facts but some people seem to think they do and pontificate accordingly. If you actually read my post you will see no mention of "rosy situation" or any suggestion that Harwood is innocent of wrongdoing.

You're merely talking crap you mean. Seems the MET have dumped the c unt now so based on what you DO know just how f ucking innocent do you think he is?

You're merely talking crap you mean. Seems the MET have dumped the c unt now so based on what you DO know just how f ucking innocent do you think he is?

He was found not guilty of manslaughter by a court of law - fact. He was found guilty, on his own admission, of gross misconduct by the Met - fact.

Not sure who is talking crap though...

Barry, I read your post, thus..

"I think you underestimate the insight of some pfm members - they are able to divine the whole truth from a ten second news clip and give a suitable verdict and sentence within moments."

...and responded accordingly.

The copper was seen to shove Mr Tomlinson harshly, such that he fell.

Sorry man, MY police force are here to protect us, not push us around.

He was found not guilty of manslaughter by a court of law - fact. He was found guilty, on his own admission of gross misconduct by the Met - fact.

Tomlinson was unlawfully killed(by your mate) FACT.
The police appointed coroner who confused and misled proceedings has been struck off FACT.
Pick the crap out of that.

He was found not guilty of manslaughter by a court of law - fact. He was found guilty, on his own admission, of gross misconduct by the Met - fact.

There is a fair bit being talked tonight.

Not the first time and it won't be the last.

advertisement

Back