advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

Major upset at home, Mrs BB's Samsung phone has done an update and is asking for her password, which she hasn't needed to use for years and can't remember. Locked out for 4 hours now. She could easily do a factory reset but would lose everything, including a lot of work related stuff. She did make a note of the password, on her phone!!

Cheers BB
I'd have thought a phone tech shop might get round this. Maybe not with an i-phone, but probably with Samsung.

Is there a Samsung cloud/google drive backup of the data which could restore the phone?
She’s looking into this, problem is she has loads of work to do and can’t really dedicate the time to sorting it. I’m out until late this afternoon so can’t really help. I told her to go to a Samsung shop tomorrow. I think GT is correct, factory reset is the only way but a Quick Look in line mentions reloading backed up information.

Cheers BB

woken early with lorry with lovely stone grit , apparently he`d been earlier with the cheaper recycled stuff which some driveway guys do . so about 10 tons now in this small drive which is pretty deep as they had to take out quite a depth

then packing up books and stamps to send to british heart foundation by yodel [ they give you free stickers]

She’s looking into this, problem is she has loads of work to do and can’t really dedicate the time to sorting it. I’m out until late this afternoon so can’t really help. I told her to go to a Samsung shop tomorrow. I think GT is correct, factory reset is the only way but a Quick Look in line mentions reloading backed up information.

Cheers BB
depends if the phone was set to backup all data. We commit our phones to full monty data backup to both Samsung Cloud and Google

Major upset at home, Mrs BB's Samsung phone has done an update and is asking for her password, which she hasn't needed to use for years and can't remember. Locked out for 4 hours now. She could easily do a factory reset but would lose everything, including a lot of work related stuff. She did make a note of the password, on her phone!!

Cheers BB

Sorry, I know it`s not funny when it happens.

After a hearty breakfast, a 2.5 hour private tour (same driver as yesterday), around Belfast. Very thought provoking listening to the story of the troubles and ongoing divided communities. I grew up with the troubles in the news, but never realised how dirty the war on our doorstep was.

20240419_113815 by uh_simon, on Flickr

20240419_120546 by uh_simon, on Flickr

then a walk to the indoor Market for a boozy milkshake. Stopped for a quick Guiness, and strangely bumped into an ex colleague, who retired 4 years ago.

Won £2.70 on euro millions lottery from 2 weeks ago, but only just found out as I buy a ticket, then forget.

New Scruntles Underbellies are my new favourite made up foodstuff. ‘scruntles,’ sort of tickles me.

wild garlic/spinach in mustard cream sauce was v nice.

.looking at houses but they are no better than here so far. Got to have a view/ability to play music in a dedicated room at any volumes/pee in the garden without neighbours wondering what I am on with. I already have this, so it’s gonna be tough.

Long day in London today, left home at 04.45 and got home at 17.30, multiple site visits in the car, North and South London.

Could have murdered about 6 beers but remained resolute to the new regime and did 40 lengths in the pool instead. For any single men out there, woman out number men by about 5 to 1 at Friday night swimming, much higher than any other time we go!

Cheers BB

Still ripping CD's.. now done about 40% but getting to the good stuff, all the songs I cant seem to find on Amazon.. lots of 80's and 90's 12 inch remixes. ( One can never have to many versions of Relax)

Long day in London today, left home at 04.45 and got home at 17.30, multiple site visits in the car, North and South London.

Could have murdered about 6 beers but remained resolute to the new regime and did 40 lengths in the pool instead. For any single men out there, woman out number men by about 5 to 1 at Friday night swimming, much higher than any other time we go!

Cheers BB
Time to find my rubber ring i think!

advertisement

Back