advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

moving on to the implementation phase of a project that i have been involved in for nearly 2 years since inception. Still rather croaky in the voice region.

On site this afternoon to show an alumnus from 1972 the buildings and locations he remembers before we move to the new building.........

Having a rest after spending over an hour trying to find a Santana L.P.

Still haven’t found it.
Now I am not sure whether I have sold it or not.
I can see the sleeve in my head, and usually I can at least locate the vague area where it is hiding. Not this pigging time.

I know at some point in the next day or so I am going to go through everything (again ) just to make sure… I have even been through all the albums in the spare room, sweet fanny-adams. grrr.
Mug o tea and a teeth grind whilst I think on.

travelled to Rivesalts in France to travel on the little red train . In the war Vichy france transported Jews to Auschwitz here so it felt rather emotional to be there

Anyway this ancient train run by volunteers chugged up to the Pyrenees , took about 2 plus hours to a place called Axat .Very charming place

WFH today, taking 2 cats and 1 of the dogs to the vets for routine injections/check ups. Swimming tonight instead of tomorrow night, Mrs BB is out tomorrow night. First time I've been swimming on consecutive days, should be okay. Should complete 2 miles tonight over the course of this weeks 3 visits, need to do 39 lengths tonight.

Cheers BB

Uncle Marchbanks PLC has identified the nerd snack market as being unexploited, and hence an excellent one to target with its products. So today we launched our Parmesan and Herb Aperiodic Monotile Einstein Crackers, guaranteed to interlock in non-repeating fashion when tiling a 2D infinite plane. (Provided you have bought enough boxes, of course.) And when you’ve finished, they taste great too.

20240404195818-c770efcd.jpg

I think our USP is the inclusion of the requisite number of mirror image crackers ready colour-coded by the addition of extra paprika - thus doing away with the need for irritating translational rotation.

All that remains is to get in touch with the author of this explanatory article with a view to printing it on every box in return for a substantial royalty. I don’t suppose anyone knows how to contact him?

Last edited:
March, my man.

That article looks strangely familiar.

FsT24fqWcAAswGN

I wish they had used my fisheye photo as it captures the full splendour of the <Jean-Luc voice> supah computah </Jean-Luc voice>.

Joe

Pleased to say serenity returned to the pool last night, only 4 of us in the slow lane and we were all considerate. Broke my 2 mile/3 swims target. Next target 1 mile/1 visit. On paper I should do it in 55 minutes at my current pace, I usually get out at 35 minutes though so will need to build up to it. I’m not getting much quicker, short arms/legs, long torso don’t equal speed but my stamina is building as we are consistently going 3 times per week now.

Out very early this morning to see a couple of my guys complete a quick turnaround overnight office redecoration for a client.

Cheers BB

I have an earworm. I’m on a train to London and the train is stopping everywhere. Places I’ve never heard of.
My brain keeps going over and over ‘The teddy bear’s picnic’
I mentioned this to my wife who hummed an alternative tune to try and replace the offending song.
Now I’m mentally trying to fit the words to Frabz Schubert’s Military March!!
Aagh. Help!

travelled to Rivesalts in France to travel on the little red train . In the war Vichy france transported Jews to Auschwitz here so it felt rather emotional to be there

Anyway this ancient train run by volunteers chugged up to the Pyrenees , took about 2 plus hours to a place called Axat .Very charming place

Marc Wilson photographed the site of the internment camp at Rivesaltes for his book 'A Wounded Landscape - bearing witness to the Holocaust'. He writes that of 5000 Jews interned there, 2313 were transported to Drancy to eventually be moved to extermination camps. Amongst the photographs is one that shows faded paintings made by children on a barrack wall.

Marc Wilson photographed the site of the internment camp at Rivesaltes for his book 'A Wounded Landscape - bearing witness to the Holocaust'. He writes that of 5000 Jews interned there, 2313 were transported to Drancy to eventually be moved to extermination camps. Amongst the photographs is one that shows faded paintings made by children on a barrack wall.
too sad for me and still going on now in many places, life is for sure a shit sandwich.
Nah-poo is the only way I can retain some pleasures, all by bluff and ignoring what is/has gone on

Walked in to Faversham for the first time today, 25 minutes each way, nice and easy.

Got Daughter #1 and future SIL coming shortly, nail technician coming to do the ladies nails. FSIL and I will take the dogs out. Will make make vegetable chilli on my return, Daughter is vegetarian.

Cheers BB

advertisement

Back