advertisement

Today I have mainly been v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduced eldest Granddaughter to the Rossini ‘William Tell’ overture. Classical music will be harder to get the G-Kids interested in, but Softly Softly Catchee and all that.
We played it on the kitchen system, and I explained it needs to be a lot louder.

Got a very old friend coming over this evening. Going to try very hard to not make the conversation all Nursing Anecdotes - always difficult when 2 or more Nurses get together.
It can quickly get off-the-scale far too true life, and gory. The Wife gets ostracised when this happens, so will try my best.
Hopefully will not have a hangover tomorrow. Bit of a dice roll.

Would love to see those F35 !! Wow . Looking forward to seeing the red arrows this weekend but no noisy jets i think like typhoon etc

Just returned from idyllic Hejlsminde, Denmark - the small seaside town outside Kolding where Tour de France will pass through in almost exactly a month. We stayed for three nights in a holiday apartment owned by my wife's sister. It overlooks the main street and Little Belt - a strait between Jylland and Funen: https://www.sologstrand.com/holiday-homes/south-east-jutland/hejlsminde.htm

A view of the beach - our Seaside apartment is in the yellow building with the short spire (I believe it's called). To the right beyond the buildings, you find Hejlsminde Nor - a bird sanctuary (see second photo below).

hejlsminde-4.jpg

HnMBYtg.jpg

I loved walking the dogs in this beautiful spot that will soon be transformed in more ways than one by Tour de France.

Looking for scrap wood at B&Q without success to make a circle jig.

Popped into Morrisons and bought milk, large double and standard single cream, 6 x trotters and 2 x scotch pies. Once again they were out of sardines.

Vacuum packing all the bulky jumpers and shirts now that summer is here (or so I have been told), though we are regretting putting on the summer duvet last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back