advertisement

Today I have mainly been v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very heavy rain today so went to the range . Superb shop for good value homeware. They even have the most of the top floor devoted to Christmas grottos and stuff !!! Some of it quite cute ...still listening to Christmas songs on 28th October was a bit weird

Sometimes you can walk by the sea front and see the hotels putting on Christmas special in October and most interesting to see all the Christmas trees up and folks singing etc

Yes it's a chain of shops called the range . Not many of them but cater for budget end of the market .They have superb big pictures at very cheap prices as well

Today, I have mostly be going coochie coochie coochie coo

51636204994_c2c44af614_z.jpg

Trying to tread the line between helping a stray/feral cat and making her reliant on me. A few days ago she visited with two kittens, one of which (not the one pictured, I think) hasn’t made it.

51634982167_3b8d9cca6a_z.jpg

So I’m trying to feed her up a bit before I leave on Saturday. I hope I’m doing the right thing.

51636457389_952460a19a_z.jpg

Trying to tread the line between helping a stray/feral cat and making her reliant on me. A few days ago she visited with two kittens, one of which (not the one pictured, I think) hasn’t made it.

51634982167_3b8d9cca6a_z.jpg

So I’m trying to feed her up a bit before I leave on Saturday. I hope I’m doing the right thing.

51636457389_952460a19a_z.jpg

don't give em milk

don't give em milk
True, cats are lactose intolerant. A bit won't hurt them, a saucerful in one o is probably a bit much. You can get cat milk (milk for cats, not from cats) that is lactose reduced. Just like lactose reduced milk for humans, and another food product that I've manufactured.

True, cats are lactose intolerant. A bit won't hurt them, a saucerful in one o is probably a bit much. You can get cat milk (milk for cats, not from cats) that is lactose reduced. Just like lactose reduced milk for humans, and another food product that I've manufactured.

yes we've had cats for decades. Marley loves milk but it makes him sick.

We've tried the cat milk stuff, but neither will touch it. They love really cold water to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back