advertisement

Thinking aloud: obj / sub / ABX cyclic arguments etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not smart enough to moderate myself , that much I know .

For a start moderation is premised on the owners philosophy, logistics and outlook as well as the raison detre of the forum and that anit my concern .

Tony

My commiserations in your plight

How about users sign to say they are willing to self moderate and suspend the accounts of the ones who aren't?

Your goal achieved in one

Dudes,
[secret message for those that continue to lack even a modicum of self-moderation]
Tony started this thread ironically. What he really wanted was more headaches to contribute to his plight.
[/secret message for those that continue to lack even a modicum of self-moderation]
Joe

Dudes,
[secret message for those that continue to lack even a modicum of self-moderation]
Tony started this thread ironically. What he really wanted was more headaches to contribute to his plight.
[/secret message for those that continue to lack even a modicum of self-moderation]
Joe

Banning anyone who's posted in this thread more than 10 times would seem to be the obvious solution.

Crap, someone has stolen the pfm moderator secret spy decoder ring!

Joe

Sorry, even mods sometimes can't resist the temptation of a slam-dunk when a poster sets himself up for one so perfectly.

It's "you are", by the way. Try to punctuate before verbulation, please.

I want to be a punctuation moderator. Each bad post gets modified with red ink. More than three errors in a day and you get a day's ban. Please let me do it, give us a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back