advertisement

The Tenth Anniversary Wam show . March the 18th 2018

The show site will be up an running soon . This will have all the information you need and the option to buy prepaid tickets. I will post a link here as well when we are live .

Sorry for the delay . Do to the wonders of BT Infinity i have been without Internet for 4 days . How come we can diagnose its nit the Hub but the exchange and they can't . Here is the show landing page now up and running

https://thehifishow.com

Thanks

Danny

If anyone disabled is looking to visit the show there is no need to purchase a ticket . Just bring a picture of your blue id badge on your phone and that will be good enough .

Thanks

Do you know if anyone is going to take one of those sonic record cleaners to the show - one of my records needs a good quality clean :)

I'm exhibiting and have an ultrasonic cleaner I could take it home and post-it back

Yes that would be perfect! I have a stubborn record here that I believe only an ultrasonic cleaner could revive - a wet wash cleaner did not do the job. It may very well be that the record cannot be fully revived, but at least with an ultrasonic cleaner I know I would have done my best.

Thank you and hope to see you soon.

After speaking with Tony this afternoon I would like to announce that we have six rooms available left to exhibit. It's £85 + £10 insurance and that includes bed & breakfast on Saturday, plus if you want to stay on Sunday night also then The Wam covers the cost of the B&B. From the build up it should be a cracking show so I would like to now open those remaining rooms to PFM members (I know there is a big crossover) but anyone thinking of showing their kit for the first time won't be alone. We have no less than 9 virgin exhibitors, who are in for a treat!!! We have ex members that are no longer part of the forum but still want to exhibit and as this is the 10th Anniversary year I have no doubt it will be a big hit. Simply send me an email at [email protected] or let me know via PM on The Wam forum.
I have purposely kept the trade low key this year but you can also buy vinyl, accessories, racks, cables and stands from trade such as MCRU, Diverse, Stamford Audio and Wavelength Distribution. In addition we have a big room available for the ever popular 'bring n buy' section, so if you have spare equipment you want to sell then bring it along and sell it FOC (small donation to macmillan only if you want to). As we do every year, no matter which forum you are with or favour more, this is about systems and the music. Thank you.

I'll be in room 8 - any and all PFMers very welcome to drop in, stay and play tracks - system including Urei 811A 70's far field studio monitors will be exhibiting - a chance to hear the rare Luxkit z504 amp too.

I have taken the plunge and have booked Room 5 and am looking forward to meeting fellow HiFi and music enthusiasts. Do come along and have a listen.
Having gone on a long hifi journey with lots of different equipment (some of you will know the kind of journey I mean, with regular upgrades, cross-grades etc.) I have now settled on a moderately minimalist system, for now.
Merging NADAC DAC, Melco storage, PSI Audio speakers - so all things which are quite different from the HiFi norm - do come along and have a listen.
The only thing is that I do miss not having a turntable for all my vinyl.
Please feel free to bring along any CDs or digital files that you might have.
See you in Room 5.

Last edited:
I have taken the plunge and have booked Room 5 and am looking forward to meeting fellow HiFi and music enthusiasts. Do come along and have a listen.
Having gone on a long hifi journey with lots of different equipment (some of you will know the kind of journey I mean, with regular upgrades, cross-grades etc.) I have now settled on a moderately minimalist system, for now.
Merging NADAC DAC, Melco storage, PSI Audio speakers - so all things which are quite different from the HiFi norm - do come along and have a listen.
The only thing is that I do miss not having a turntable for all my vinyl.
Please feel free to bring along any CDs or digital files that you might have.
See you in Room 5.

I'm sharing a room with MickyRicky in Room 4, hope the walls are thick :D, his Garrard 301 with Koetsu into a Paradise phono stage, Linn CD12 with my Avondale amps and speakers.

Speakers are a rare sight, hope I can set the room to do them justice...

advertisement

Back