advertisement

The Premiership of Mary Elizabeth Truss.Sept 2022 - Oct 2022

It’s being suggested Hunt was imposed on her.

The one good thing is Hunt now owns this one and that damage will stick to him. He’s now out of contention as a future Tory leader just by association to Truss and the multi-£bn carnage she has caused to the UK’s economy. There is no way this can be pulled back short of a general election and change of government. The Tories are toast. As is Hunt.

PS I deleted a couple of posts as I just couldn’t be arsed going back fixing people’s mangled quote syntax. If your post looks wrong because you don’t understand the vBCode syntax please just delete it and try again.

Screenshot-2022-10-14-at-18-37-53-troovus-on-Twitter.png

:D

https://twitter.com/troovus/status/1580929494294007808

I think Hunt isn’t just slotted in as Chancellor, the men in grey suits are going to put him in No.10. after the men in white coats take Liz out.Their great white saviour- Hunt

I think Hunt isn’t just slotted in as Chancellor, the men in grey suits are going to put him in No.10. after the men in white coats take Liz out.Their great white saviour- Hunt

Yes that's a good idea. What is the procedure though? I mean, not for getting her out -- she can say she's too ill to continue, and judging by today's unusual performance, that's at least a believable story. I mean, the procedure for getting him in. Will they have to have an internal election, hustings and all that jazz, or can she just go on long term sick leave, he steps up, and she kind of fades away?

That's a cue for the Pink Fish paying members of the Conservative Party to come out of the woodwork and make a post about the rules of the party.

Yes that's a good idea. What is the procedure though? I mean, not for getting her out -- she can say she's too ill to continue, and judging by today's unusual performance, that's at least a believable story. I mean, the procedure for getting him in. Will they have to have an internal election, or can she just go on long term sick leave, he steps up, and she kind of fades away?

That's a cue for the Pink Fish paying members of the Conservative Party to come out of the woodwork and make a post about the rules of the party.

There’s already a precedent Michael Howard was an interim PM after mad dog what’s his face, Duncan ****, premiership blew up.

advertisement

Back