advertisement

The PFM Produce and Share a Zine - Round 2

Thank you to Tuga for his zine which landed today, another wonderful artefact for the collection. Beautiful use of shade and perfect exposure, as with all of them I really like it!

Thank you to Tuga for his zine which landed today, another wonderful artefact for the collection. Beautiful use of shade and perfect exposure, as with all of them I really like it!

I'm really glad you like it!
Sorry about the greenish cast, I shouldn't have chosen a different paper from the test prints.

+1

@tuga I received mine yesterday and finally managed to spend some time with it this morning. An excellent concept and very well executed :)

Lefty

+1

@tuga I received mine yesterday and finally managed to spend some time with it this morning. An excellent concept and very well executed :)

Lefty

Probably the longest PDF to delivery zine in history. I hope it was worth the wait.

Many thanks to Tuga for the zine. It's great getting a selection of photographs that is very different to what you take personally. Thought provoking & a fitting finale to this round

advertisement

Back