advertisement

The pfm Lego Investment Challenge

Might pre-emptively message him about the Shuttle mount then as that's one of the mounts I'd bought. Mine's the 'Super Deluxe' - which was yours?

not super deluxe, I don't recall, we found shelf space for the Shuttle

I've nearly finished building this Bugatti Bolide (42151) and although I've come across pieces and approaches I haven't seen before, I haven't enjoyed the build. My sister bought me the set as a 2022 Christmas present but that's me just getting round to it - sometimes it pays to procrastinate!

She bought me this Lambo Huracán as a 2023 Christmas present and although I wouldn't have bought either set, the Lambo looks marginally better than the Bugatti, which hopefully will translate as a more enjoyable build.

Sometimes I think my sister doesn't know me at all...

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
The Bugatti Bolide which I took an extreme dislike towards is now in my local charity shop. I didn't enjoy the build, I didn't enjoy applying stickers and I didn't like the finished product. Good riddance!

The Bugatti Bolide which I took an extreme dislike towards is now in my local charity shop. I didn't enjoy the build, I didn't enjoy applying stickers and I didn't like the finished product. Good riddance!

am thinking the same about the Grand Piano......just gets in the way

can i resist

image.png

image.png

Jang’s Lego cat review is quite amusing. I’m not convinced by it. I’d like to see it built completely black or white, but even then I don’t think it is right.

The tuxedo cat just isn't posable enough, plus the mouth isn't hinged for adjustability - you have to swap mouth options in and out. The Creator 3-in-1 Tiger (31129) is much better when it comes to poseability. My Tiger, called Tigger, has been chasing a scrunched up piece of paper around the house for ages and is currently in the bedroom getting ready to pounce...

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
The tuxedo cat just isn't posable enough, plus the mouth isn't hinged for adjustability - you have to swap mouth options in and out. The Creator 3-in-1 Tiger (31129) is much better when it comes to poseability. My Tiger, called Tigger, has been chasing a scrunched up piece of paper around the house for ages and is currently in the bedroom getting ready to pounce...

don't need poseability - it looks great, the original ideas was better for the colouring......

don't need poseability - it looks great, the original ideas was better for the colouring......
If you're happy with a virtual statue then fair dos. I've come to enjoy Tigger's poseable antics as he ends up in all sorts of positions trying to catch the scrunched up piece of paper, and I reckon I'd prefer a Lego cat to be able to do likewise.

Personally, I think there‘s too much white on the Lego cat. And as for that garishly pink nose…….

I would be itching to modify it to look more like Tonic.

advertisement

Back