advertisement

The pfm Lego Investment Challenge

The Bugatti Bolide which I took an extreme dislike towards is now in my local charity shop. I didn't enjoy the build, I didn't enjoy applying stickers and I didn't like the finished product. Good riddance!
I enjoyed building mine. Granted, there are quite a few stickers. But these are not a problem to apply accurately with a pair of tweezers. I never handle stickers with bare fingers. The most challenging stickers to apply accurately were the mirror tiles on the inside of the Space Shuttle hatch. The best Lego sets are sticker-less and have all the graphics printed on the bricks e.g. Titanic, Saturn V and Concorde.

most challenging stickers to apply accurately were the mirror tiles on the inside of the Space Shuttle hatch.
agreed! even using needle point tweezers :D
The best Lego sets are sticker-less and have all the graphics printed on the bricks e.g. Titanic, Saturn V and Concorde.
i wonder what the criteria are when the designers are making the decision “sticker or print”. Reusability of parts perhaps? One might think so, but how many times would a printed brick with TITANIC or CONCORDE be re-used? 😳

I'll be keeping an eye out for a discount on this twin Mercedes set: AMG G63 and AMG SL63. Apart from the fact that both cars look great, both figures are wearing printed sunglasses!

81qtHb-2+HL._AC_UL320_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I'll be keeping an eye out for a discount on this twin Mercedes set: AMG G63 and AMG SL63. Apart from the fact that both cars look great, both figures are wearing printed sunglasses!

Ditto.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

The Lego G63 should obviously come with a Lego Dave and a Lego Cench.

pnVzrmF.png

advertisement

Back