advertisement

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster Thread (Part II)

I'm reading that link as ONANation which may be a bit more accurate.
I hope they can keep their members in hand...
Do you think Misty (guess what I’m holding in my right hand missus) is back?

2cr4ies.jpg

Ones looking for Chinese Takaway numbers, the others looking for female victims. (Had to laugh btw- the Caption described the well known dirty raincoat caller as “Coburn’s Chief of Staff”).
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/ukip-phone-sex-pest-finally-10232567

Do you think Misty (guess what I’m holding in my right hand missus) is back?

2cr4ies.jpg

Ones looking for Chinese Takaway numbers, the others looking for female victims. (Had to laugh btw- the Caption described the well known dirty raincoat caller as “Coburn’s Chief of Staff”).

That picture says it all, really. Two middle-ranking sales reps trying to pretend they belong in big-time politics.

All the racists are coming out of the woodwork now- strutting in full view. They’re getting the Poles out, now they’re working on their real, traditional target- those with the frighteningly different skin colour. Jim Davidson will start trialing his old racist material at a few end of the pier shows this summer to check the market.

This is unbelievable. One rule for the plebs, but look after your own. If his kids 'feel British', they won't mind giving up their German passports will they?

OK, it's an article by a Guardian columnist but it's still worth a read. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/23/ukip-collapsed-online-activism-immigration
Along the way – and this may seem obvious, but is worth reprising – it laid the ground for Britain’s departure from the EU, and was a huge part of why David Cameron was panicked enough to call the 2016 referendum. Any schadenfreude, then, should be a kept to a minimum: for all that Ukip’s affairs now suggest closing time at a pub that has run out of beer, the people involved presumably take heart from the fact that they have achieved just about everything they ever wanted.
Rather than the “red, white and blue Brexit” promised by Theresa May, and whatever Nigel Farage’s squeals of betrayal, the one we are heading for is surely Ukip’s purple

I also notice that the march wasn't mentioned anywhere on the BBC news website. Typical lefty bias we've come to expect from BBC... :confused: ;)

advertisement

Back