advertisement

The inevitable Royal Baby thread

I turned on iPlayer to watch the news and there was none, just propaganda about a baby that I don't give a monkey's about.

I'm glad I don't pay the BBC a penny.

Get rid of the bloody monarchy.

Jack

This all looks so dated and out of touch with the modern age.
Guessing other than the Daily mail brigade most people couldn't give a toss.

This all looks so dated and out of touch with the modern age.
Guessing other than the Daily mail brigade most people couldn't give a toss.
That would make an impressive readership for the Mail then.

About our 'modern age', to be really honest I don't think it is that brilliant. Therefore I understand that some people are fond of symbols of a glorious time gone by. Each to their own.

Gosh.. I'd almost forgotten that I found the Gormanghast Trilogy almost impenetrable.

Still. A child has been born and we have to hope that, like every other child born today, it will enjoy a happy, healthy and lengthy life.

Some of us might do well to remember that this child, like all children, has no control of its parentage.

Mull

I was hoping to stay out of this one but if we're having a sweepstake my money's on Ralph, after the film with John Goodman.

Gosh.. I'd almost forgotten that I found the Gormanghast Trilogy almost impenetrable.

Still. A child has been born and we have to hope that, like every other child born today, it will enjoy a happy, healthy and lengthy life.

Some of us might do well to remember that this child, like all children, has no control of its parentage.

Mull

Good post!

Future King, I assume that means nothing to you?

Means little to me, and probably won`t be anyway.
Tony`s point, I would presume, was what does the use of an expensive helicopter bring to news coverage of a woman having a baby in a hospital? Seems a reasonable question to me.

advertisement

Back