advertisement

The inevitable Royal Baby thread

no doubt to follow the car carrying the message from the hospital to Buck House and putting the announcement on easel in the front yard.

Also it is a good way of recording how many other countries and broadcasters have been sucked up into this episode of Call the Midwife.

WTF? The BBC actually have a helicopter to report this. A f***ing helicopter! Why?

Because millions and millions and even more millions of people throughout the world are immensely interested. You may not give a damn about the birth but an awful lot of people do. So yes it is well worth having an helicopter to report on the latest events.

Because millions and millions and even more millions of people throughout the world are immensely interested. You may not give a damn about the birth but an awful lot of people do. So yes it is well worth having an helicopter to report on the latest events.

That may well be true, but what can a helicopter possibly see that will be of interest/relevance?

Are you for real?

I'am no expert but i reckon she will be in labour for quite a while,have some pain killers followed by a baby in the early hours.

I could have saved the BBC a fortune.

Being a englishman in wales it is amazing how little the welsh care about the english (german) royal family for babies, jubilees or whatever. I share their view.

One of those drones and a hellfire missile????

Guess who is paying for the BBC helicopter, would that be you and me?

...although I'd be quite keen to get a royal baby mug that matches my 'F**K Right Off' royal wedding mug.

A woman entirely financially dependent on the State has chosen to have a baby. I hope The Daily Mail is furious.

advertisement

Back