advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been a gentleman and a very gracious and generous host for me and my mate Steve. Thank you very much for the extra gifts also - they are much appreciated.

I look forward to giving the SP10 a full work out in due course - just need to find a nice arm to use with my other Koetsu ha ha!

I hope to keep in touch too and will provide as much advice as I can regarding setting up your kit to really sing.

Remember your ears are the best equipment in the hi-fi game - if it sounds good to you then its right!

All the best

A

ALFONZO

Have just enjoyed a very pleasant morning chatting with Alfonzo and Steve, two excellent people, they shared a lot of knowledge and a few laughs. Hope you enjoy the SP10, i know it has gone to a good home.

Thanks to Eyebroughty (John) for a very pleasant transaction and some of the best packaging I have seen! The M130 mono amps were obviously cherished and I promise to give them a good home!

All the best

Anthony

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for this, I am glad you have managed to get what you were looking for.

I am sure you will have many years of listening with the M130's, they are stunning amps.

Thank you for great communications and a smooth transaction. Glad you liked the packaging.

Happy listening.

John

Many thanks to Dave (kabayiri) for some Rega parts. It was a great pleasure to deal with you.

Thanks, Gaius.

A nice and smooth transaction, prompt delivery of the Hydra, and all communication responded to.

Tony

Thanks to Nigel, Hungry Halibut, for a new pair of Grado SR80i's.
Had a good listen last night, exactly what I was looking for.
Well packed and fast delivery.
Many thanks
John

Just to say it was great dealing with 0rangutan - cery personable, and a great bit of kit, well packaged and exactly as described.

Highly recommended!!

Best
David

Thank you to Malcolm (Misterc6 of this parish) for a great deal, helpful service and buying experience once again.

A great pleasure as always dealing with him, and look forward to many more.

Deal with, with the utmost of confidence - a true gentleman.
Thank you

Thank you to Malcolm (Misterc6 of this parish) for a great deal, helpful service and buying experience once again.

A great pleasure as always dealing with him, and look forward to many more.

Deal with, with the utmost of confidence - a true gentleman.
Thank you

Thanks for your kind words Richard, it was a pleasure dealing with you and I hope you enjoy your purchase.

All the best,

Malcolm

Just to say thanks to RichardMoore from this august forum for a well-priced nicely-packed SB Radio which arrived in good shape here in sunny Portugal. Keeping me company with "Fuel Fandango" while I barbecue some more chicken - mmmm :)

A pleasure doing business with you sir.

Graeme

Many thanks to both Linntroika and Hifiman for two very interesting conversations, for their advice, and for two enjoyable and hassle-free transactions which have improved my musical experience no end!

Thanks to Dan K. I bought his Dynavector pre-amp, and it's exactly as described. Little "administration" problem with the courier, and Dan stayed on top of it until they cleared it up.

Good seller, good guy!

Chris

Mateus (Mattai) has been a pleasure to deal with. Just sold an amp to him and he made it a really easy and friendly transaction. Thanks Mateus

A shout out for koowat, excellent seller, I agreed to buy some interconnects yesterday afternoon and they were with me in less than 24 hours in mint condition. You can't do better than that! Bargain too :)

Just had excellent dealings with Paulski, who came down to collect an item in person from me.

Excellent communications, trustworthy buyer, and great to meet up!

Deal with in complete confidence

Thanks Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back