advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive thumbs up for Wavydavy. Excellent communication and a top man to boot. He also makes excellent tea. Deal with, with complete confidence.
Five stars.

Many thanks to Steve Watkins, a gentleman and a scholar. great doing business with you Steve, can heartily recommend to all

Shout out to David (Mongeddavid) and Fox for the JKDAC and Plaid albums respectively. Ordered at the end of last week, in my sweaty little paws today. Great doing business with you both, folks.

Thanks to finvarg. He bought my SBLs and everything went smoothly and with no problems from Finland to Germany. Many thanks!

I take this opportunity to thank datay again for sparing no effort to assist me with a warranty issue I had with an item purchased from him. The communication has been second to none throughout the process and I am happy to report that my problem has now been sorted. Many thanks Dave!

Thanks very much to Cereal Killer for a seamless transaction with the Invicta DAC. It arrived yesterday, supremely packaged, and his communication was second-to-none throughout. As for the sound... wow. Will leave further comment until I've lived with it for a while. All the best!

BrendanD - thanks for an excellent sale of your Hicap DR to me- a splendid man to business with and a pleasure to hear your system playing.

Bob

A thank you to TOM-123 who bought my Naim Supercap today. I'm not sure he has posted on this forum yet but he's a very nice guy to deal with.

Rich

Thanks to Nigel aka Hungry Halibut for a stress-free transaction - set of Isoblue shelves - as described. Good communications and everything went smoothly.

Peter

Thanks a lot David (Mongeddavid).

You were terrific to deal with. You gave me a great price and then chucked in a wonderful freebie to sweeten the deal.

I also really appreciate the fact that you went to so much trouble to get my package delivered today. Way beyond the call of duty.

So ladies and gentlemen, my pfm vendor of the year award goes to....

(no surprise here) ....

Mongeddavid

Thanks to Ross ( rzme01 ) for an absolutely hassle free transaction. Naim Untiiserve as described, in mint condition. Ross even went the extra mile to ensure that the balance of the dealer warranty is transferred to me. My Naim dealer could learn a few things from from Ross! Many thanks!

RickyC6 is a great seller. Goods exactly as described and safely posted. No hassle at all. Recommended as a thoroughly trustworthy seller.

Nice to link up with Rana again. Thanks for the prompt delivery of the cables and for keeping me informed.

ALFONZO

Have just enjoyed a very pleasant morning chatting with Alfonzo and Steve, two excellent people, they shared a lot of knowledge and a few laughs. Hope you enjoy the SP10, i know it has gone to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back