advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Keith1962 for LP12 bits & pieces sent to me in the land of Oz, a pleasure doing buisness wih you. A true gent, all the best.

Many thanks to MANDY from whom I bought a Linn Urika. Very pleasant and easy transaction and the Urika arrived well packed and in perfect condition.

Thanks Paul . Pleased that you are happy with your purchase
from Martin & Mandy

Many thanks to MANDY from whom I bought a Linn Urika. Very pleasant and easy transaction and the Urika arrived well packed and in perfect condition.

Just bought a pair of Grado SR60's from Mongeddavid. Pleasure to deal with, quick despatch of goods and they sound great!

Many thanks to Paolo191 (Paul) for the hifi stand and the Naim Nait XS.
Took a nice drive over this morning.

Pleasure to deal with, and the stand looks fantastic :)

Dave

Thanks to Richard(rhgbristol) my amazingly well packed Karik just arrived here in Oz.Richard was a pleasure to deal with, a gentleman. Thank you.

Positive feedback for munkee who bought my naim Ovators. Friendly and meticulous guy with fair play. Buy & sell with confidence.

A thumbs aloft for Space is the Place, bought my Lyngdorf amp, collected it n all! Top chap and wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell from this gent.

Thanks to jimijames - purchaser of my karik III.
Great communication, and dealings despite being the other side of the world!

I want to thank Ken C. Nap 250 which I bought from him do not look like an over twenty year old amp. It looks like new and works great. I am so happy with it. Thanks for dusting it before sending. It was so nice to have an amp that looks like new and dust free. It was also very good packed in a Naim box and Naim box wrapped around brown paper.

Thanks for your patience and good communication. It was a pleasure to deal with you. You are a highly recommended seller!

I want to thank Ken C. Nap 250 which I bought from him do not look like an over twenty year old amp. It looks like new and works great. I am so happy with it. Thanks for dusting it before sending. It was so nice to have an amp that looks like new and dust free. It was also very good packed in a Naim box and Naim box wrapped around brown paper.

Thanks for your patience and good communication. It was a pleasure to deal with you. You are a highly recommended seller!

you are also a very highly recommended buyer Olli. Very straight forward transaction and good of you to arrange collection. It all went very well.

enjoy!
ken

A big thank you to Russ Thomas for the CDS3 + XPS2, no complaints whatsoever. A very nice chap to deal with :)

A big thumbs up to FISBEY who just purchased my CDS3 + XPS2. A great guy to deal with, good communication all the way through. I thoroughly recommend him for either buying or selling items.

Thanks to Steven Toy for hosting my enjoyable visit earlier today. As well as hearing and buying this, I had the pleasure of hearing Steven's mighty system. The CDQ is now set up at home and seems to be adapting well to East London. As a CD player it sounds ace with the 8000P (f) powering the ancient standmount CELEF domestic super monitors that have for now displaced the ESL 63s.

I bought Naim NDX from one member of the forum, but got it without the supplied cable, antenna, and with the wrong user manual. The story has been going on for over a month, the latest news from him was about three weeks ago, he promised to clarify the kit at a dealer and dissapear again.

Where should I report this «not very successful» trade and avoid another members? I still hope to get the missing pieces and not yet declare the seller's name.

p.s. Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back