advertisement

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

Just as a observation, I notice that you are totally willing to believe that all the 'mainstream media,' and sinister neocon sorts of forces, collude like crazy.
Of course they do. That's obvious. Said collusion is in our faces 24/7.

Yet you are an arch-skeptic regarding the notion that any coordination or sharing of any sort happened with regard to Russian overt and/or covert media and the Trump campaign. Do standards of evidence by any chance differ?
I'm no arch skeptic. I just don't believe there is any credible evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC - in fact I believe there's more that it was an inside job - and I'm of the opinion that the Russia collusion investigation was an establishment political decision, designed to make detente with Russia harder, not a genuine investigation.

These are not far-out views. Many agree with them.

Neocons have pushed disastrous war after disastrous war yet they populate all mainstream TV News channels, and are called 'experts' on them. Why is their constant failure rewarded, and why are they lauded as experts?

Almost every other so-called foreign policy expert on these grotesque TV News channels are ex-CIA, NSA or military.

Several anti-war presenters have been fired by these channels.

Even on CNN, which is rabidly anti-Trump, a presenter said proudly after Trump bombed Syria that, tonight, he has become the President.

It's a sick, grotesque collusion.

Neocons have pushed disastrous war after disastrous war yet they populate all mainstream TV News channels, and are called 'experts' on them. Why is their constant failure rewarded, and why are they lauded as experts?
Almost every other so-called foreign policy expert on these grotesque TV News channels are ex-CIA, NSA or military.
Several anti-war presenters have been fired by these channels.
Even on CNN, which is rabidly anti-Trump, a presenter said proudly after Trump bombed Syria that, tonight, he has become the President.
It's a sick, grotesque collusion.

Congresspeople --> Lobbyists. Architects of Financial Crashes --> Advisors to the President or appointed to cabinet positions ... on and on it goes.

It's the tight loop of a nation built on war. Political theater as entertainment doesn't help.

before i forget, i want to make an important retraction. during the mid-term campaigning, i'd formed a positive impression of beto o-rourke based on very little information. now that i know more about him, it seems he is yet another corporatist/centrist. bye bye beto.

bernie is even better this time around.

You've probably seen Beto's platitude-ridden declaration to run, Vuk.

I hope you managed to just hold down the vomit too.

Max and vuk, any reason why you both failed to post on the Christchurch attacks thread? Your decision, if course, but, given the imoortance you put on your comments elsewhere, it is surprising.

Max and vuk, any reason why you both failed to post on the Christchurch attacks thread? Your decision, if course, but, given the imoortance you put on your comments elsewhere, it is surprising.

not sure i understand your logic. how am i "putting" importance on my comments relative to others and why does that (whatever it is, as you define it) mean having to post on every thread?

You've probably seen Beto's platitude-ridden declaration to run, Vuk.

i did. even worst was the inexplicable, vain declaration on the cover of vanity fair ...

BETO-OROURKE-VF-201904-COVER-FINAL%20(1).png

Unless he manages to rise to the occasion, so far Beto has not been impressive.

Booker is also capable of embarrassing moments, but I haven't seen him mess up yet this year. There's still plenty of time...

not sure i understand your logic. how am i "putting" importance on my comments relative to others and why does that (whatever it is, as you define it) mean having to post on every thread?
before i forget, i want to make an important retraction. during the mid-term campaigning, i'd formed a positive impression of beto o-rourke based on very little information. now that i know more about him, it seems he is yet another corporatist/centrist. bye bye beto.
Perhaps more max than you, but, then you are a tag team. Do you actually have an opinion on this event or any other currently in the news ? 50 muslims killed, many others wounded, families stricken with grief, country pulling together against white racism, Australian arrested, senator inflicting GBH on a kid, and you are issuing an important retraction about something utterly trivial?

Beto's Vanity Fair cover looks like a bid to paint him with 'white working class male' cred. All the Vanity Fair readers should lap it up!

Kennedyesque? Has anyone said Kennedyesque yet? Anyone recall what a disaster electing that young fresh face was? Came within millimeters of blowing up the world that time.

advertisement

Back