advertisement

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

Oprah, the anti-Trump, I imagine she would be the only candidate who could ought him TBH which shows what a sad state of affairs the US are in politically.

I think Kim Cardassian is a character from DS9.

4Z6SJhL.jpg

Joe

that's rather good.

one thing to note, although i know better than to judge a book by the title, i'm willing to bet that a novel called "Captain Corelli’s Mandolin" must be as puffy as that puff piece which made me aware of it just now.
It was all the rage in blighty a few years ago but I'm a rugged individualist so I ignored it.

It was made into a mediocre film, starring Penelope Cruz and Nicolas Cage (in, one assumes, non-psycho mode).

that's rather good.

one thing to note, although i know better than to judge a book by the title, i'm willing to bet that a novel called "Captain Corelli’s Mandolin" must be as puffy as that puff piece which made me aware of it just now.
The expression is ‘you can’t judge a book by its cover’ which means you should read the book before expressing an opinion.
It would be nice, if not to say groundbreaking, if you would do that just once.

Michael Tracey interviews Tulsi Gabbard.

This is well worth a listen IMO as Tracey asks good questions and lets Tulsi answer them, in contrast to her interviews on mainstream/regime-change media which are like interrogations and loaded with smears:

Tulsi interviewed by Cenk Uyger of The Young Turks.

Jimmy Dore also interviewed her last night. That vid is due soon.

She needs to show she has received 65,000 individual donations to get on to the live TV debates, and is almost there.

I would say viewers of both channels should help to put her over the threshold:

She may have felt that way, but I think she should own her own feelings this time. Do we really want a world in which men are prohibited from even the most innocuous spontaneous displays of affection?

She may have felt that way, but I think she should own her own feelings this time. Do we really want a world in which men are prohibited from even the most innocuous spontaneous displays of affection?
If true it was clearly at the very least, very inappropriate.

Hasn't he form for being a bit overly touchy with women?

Could be baseless smears I guess. I don't know.

don.

as max alludes to, there a several things like this in his past, some caught on camera, though admittedly always right on the border of acceptability. that said, he is such a terrible candidate for so many other reasons, that it's not going to be some great loss if this brings down his bid. he really had no chance anyhow, in spite of what people like joe scarborough have been thinking/manufacturing.

Tulsi interviewed by Cenk Uyger of The Young Turks.

Jimmy Dore also interviewed her last night. That vid is due soon.

She needs to show she has received 65,000 individual donations to get on to the live TV debates, and is almost there.

I would say viewers of both channels should help to put her over the threshold:

max.

i like her quite a bit, but doesn't she strike you, to quote trump, as a very low energy person -- especially the way she's been acting since tossing her hat in? it's as if she's been advised to try to look presidential and that's some very stale advice. unless she lets loose in a big way, this candidacy is going nowhere.

Gabbard's definitely "polished" up her act recently. Her mannerisms now remind me of Clinton.

"mannerisms" is the key word her and it makes her look phony, even though i'm quite sure (based on experience) she is not.

advertisement

Back