advertisement

The classical what are you listening to now ? thread.

808272a.jpg

Vaughan Williams Ten Blake Songs - urgh classical whining, wailing nonsense music. (I do like some of RVWs other stuff though).

So then obviously Mike Westbrook's Glad Day, Settings of William Blake. YES, that's more like it, an odd sort of Jazz Cabaret. I do think that Blake would approve...

Disc one, streaming.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
PS Can I please ask that folk drop links into their posts for the things they like, images are nice and very welcome, but they don’t generate any revenue at all.

Tony I want to follow the rules but I'm not clear what you meant here. Would you please elaborate a bit? Thanks!

Tony I want to follow the rules but I'm not clear what you meant here. Would you please elaborate a bit? Thanks!

Links to the item on Amazon (amongst others) generates revenue for pfm whenever anyone buys it, so it not only helps to identify the specific item and show the track list or whatever, but also helps pay for this site.

Today picking pieces from a 10CD box set of works by Peter Sculthorpe (1929 to 2014). There are gamelan influences and works for didjeridu and orchestra. Fascinating.

advertisement

Back