advertisement

System pics 2024

needs a dust but sounding pretty good just now, new to me CDT to go with a recently acquired valve amp and DAC

k2DYs03.jpg

Some significant changes to my system in the last month, with Rega P6/Ania and Rega Fono MC being replaced by a Rega P8/Ania Pro and Rega Aria. Vinyl is getting all the attention at the moment. The rest of the system is Rega Saturn CD, Rega Elicit Mkii, and Kudos X3 speakers.

IMG-20240520-144952.jpg

After a brief flirtation with wanting to build a balanced system (which was successful & I enjoyed it), I knew that I missed my valve gear & wanted to get back to valves again with most components changing.
The front end of my Nottingham Analog hybrid deck/Siggwan 12 inch unipivot arm/Clearaudio Pradikat MC cart stays the same, the phonostage is now a 2 box BigBottle 3, pre is also a 2 box job diy job (not by me), & a pair of Bluebell Audio 300B mono's, & speakers have changed to hORNS FP10's.
Now I am not a great fan of boring black boxes, so I have given the boxes a new look, which I am sure will be very polarising, but I like it so there we are.

wiBaV9K.jpg

Sk2SgOk.jpg

42Z71Wu.jpg

oiROWV1.jpg

Some significant changes to my system in the last month, with Rega P6/Ania and Rega Fono MC being replaced by a Rega P8/Ania Pro and Rega Aria. Vinyl is getting all the attention at the moment. The rest of the system is Rega Saturn CD, Rega Elicit Mkii, and Kudos X3 speakers.

IMG-20240520-144952.jpg
wow, i use p8 too, good TT

After a brief flirtation with wanting to build a balanced system (which was successful & I enjoyed it), I knew that I missed my valve gear & wanted to get back to valves again with most components changing.
The front end of my Nottingham Analog hybrid deck/Siggwan 12 inch unipivot arm/Clearaudio Pradikat MC cart stays the same, the phonostage is now a 2 box BigBottle 3, pre is also a 2 box job diy job (not by me), & a pair of Bluebell Audio 300B mono's, & speakers have changed to hORNS FP10's.
Now I am not a great fan of boring black boxes, so I have given the boxes a new look, which I am sure will be very polarising, but I like it so there we are.

wiBaV9K.jpg

Sk2SgOk.jpg

42Z71Wu.jpg

oiROWV1.jpg
Wow! Not for me, but full marks for left field originality! Also, not sure about covering accessible buttons which seems to happen in the first pic, top right unit.

Wow! Not for me, but full marks for left field originality! Also, not sure about covering accessible buttons which seems to happen in the first pic, top right unit.
No buttons have been covered, I trimmed the wrap around it.

I am not sure how long it will stay looking like it does, I think it works really well on the valve power supply for the pre but less so on the front of phono & control pre.

advertisement

Back