advertisement

Just up the road, not far from Wetherby…

I had a Chromecast Audio and a Channel Islands DAC and liked that. Went for Node as it offers HDMI Arc so integrates with TV and TV remote works with hifi. Also supports Tidal Masters but that is a can of worms I will sidestep!
Right, I know that area reasonably well, rode up around there many a time, cheers.
The CCA is good, no doubt, but Node does sound a good bit of kit, I like the idea of TV remote use, we’re just in the middle of a room refurb, TV is now between the speakers, so using speakers for TV duties is a possibility.
IMG-0133.jpg

Right, I know that area reasonably well, rode up around there many a time, cheers.
The CCA is good, no doubt, but Node does sound a good bit of kit, I like the idea of TV remote use, we’re just in the middle of a room refurb, TV is now between the speakers, so using speakers for TV duties is a possibility.
IMG-0133.jpg
Where’s the TV/Media stand from?

Some changes since the last 'System Pics' post... Please excuse the carpet. The double-sided tape I used to stick the chair protector down has 'gone bad'.
Out of shot is a pair of KEF Reference 1's, a Kevin Green model Tag McLaren 100x4r and an SVS1000 Pro.

IMG_6618 by Andy Grey, on Flickr
Hi Andy. What is the phono stage ?

IMG-0133.jpg
Gonna be great when it’s finished. You might need phd level cable management!

IMG-0133.jpg
Room's coming on nice there Phil...

Furniture back in. Room sounding nice again.

V2NftOY.jpg

Music side, with Lyngdorf Tdai 3400 & Mac Mini

WkKEGGb.jpg

Driving Yamaha NS1000XW on item audio custom made stands with Gaias.

OpQPMV7.jpg

And AV side in here, Audiolab components and MK dipole speakers as rears.. no centre as the Yammys don’t really need it.

LonqnZI.jpg

advertisement

Back