advertisement

52783687083_c1d19f4645_b.jpg

Trying these out; Trennor & Friedl Art, only been connected for 2 hours, so still early stages. Amazing quality of finish on them and love the petite dimensions.

I have always loved Trenner & Friedl speakers, I thought the previous version of the Art was quite fabulous, came close to buying a pair. Have not heard the latest version, must do that sometime! As always, the finishes look really nice.

52783687083_c1d19f4645_b.jpg

Trying these out; Trennor & Friedl Art, only been connected for 2 hours, so still early stages. Amazing quality of finish on them and love the petite dimensions.

Nice, enjoy them! Are the stands Rogoz or? I think they look quite fabulous with the Arts!

I don’t think so, I know the mark 1 were, I thought these were powder coated, but when I took them out of the box and saw the wood grain it was a wow moment. Guess I’m easily pleased as I get older! :D

Been redoing this room at home and just reached a milestone of having the parquet restored and finished - speakers back in today :)

Will put rugs down and bring the sofas back in here on Saturday. Took the opportunity to hide all cables in the walls, so only speaker cables visible now, it’s a 5.1 system too so all nicely hidden away.

Skirting boards prep and fitting tomorrow - same wood and finish as the floor.

Gosh Ruggy! That's a dramatic environment. Well done. Really nice.

97788-E79-6278-4-FFE-8209-4-C971638646-E.jpg

This is such a great thread, I thought I’d add to it…
Proac Response 1sc
Quad 306
Bluesound NODE
The other box is for The Frame TV.
(Many thanks @PhilofCas for photo guidance!)
You’re welcome, thanks for sharing your room/system.

Intrigued with the Node being used with 306, as a preamp and a streaming service I take it?

(I have a 306 with small Spendor’s, used with passive pre and a Chromecast Audio, often thought about getting a Node).

That’s it Phil- streaming Tidal. Works well. 306 recommended on here to go with Proacs. Very happy.

Is that Cas as in Castleford/Cas Vegas?

Sounds good, yes, Classy Cas, you nearby?
Just up the road, not far from Wetherby…

I had a Chromecast Audio and a Channel Islands DAC and liked that. Went for Node as it offers HDMI Arc so integrates with TV and TV remote works with hifi. Also supports Tidal Masters but that is a can of worms I will sidestep!

advertisement

Back