advertisement

System Pics 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having a tidy up...

DSC_0118_javy5t.jpg

ATC SCM19 / Sugden ANV-50 / Mac mini M1

Just need a really good DAC. But in VFM terms it's hard to beat the one in the Mini at £0...

I found out the other day that Sugden make a DAC that looks fairly much of a piece with that amp.

No idea if it’s any good, but could be a place to start.

Been having a tidy up...

DSC_0118_javy5t.jpg

ATC SCM19 / Sugden ANV-50 / Mac mini M1

Just need a really good DAC. But in VFM terms it's hard to beat the one in the Mini at £0...

Nice set up! Does it take some getting used to having the tatami there? Are they thick enough to trip up unsuspecting guests? I'd like some in my lounge... Need to persuade my wife!

First time posting a picture, so here goes... just finished assembling a cheap-ish system for the garden (office):

Linn Classik Movie (broken DVD drive) £100
Linn Sekrits £80
Yamaha Subwoofer £40
Speaker and phono cables from Amazon £30
Old Apple TV and HDMI audio splitter from bits and pieces box.

This will probably get more use than anything in the house over the next few months. Got me wondering if I should add a turntable...

OK, one more for those who expressed an interest in interior design ;-)

DSC_0120_uinkkm.jpg

Nice set up! Does it take some getting used to having the tatami there? Are they thick enough to trip up unsuspecting guests? I'd like some in my lounge... Need to persuade my wife!

They aren't where you'd normally walk, we had thick woollen rugs there previously. Otherwise it's true someone could trip or the mats could slide about on laminate flooring. But mine work fine for me as they are and don't do any harm to the room acoustics too.

Piano bench, yes. Sweet spot is much closer to the speakers, which would involve dragging the chair into the middle of the room. I rarely bother, sounds decent from anywhere you sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back