advertisement

System Pics 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good score! They look great. Now... If someone can find me just one single SCM10 (I already have a single one... For some reason), I'd be very happy to take it off of your hands! Doubt that's ever going to happen though :(

Managed to source a pair of ATC SCM10s, so after a trip to the seaside, the S3/5Rs are with their new home and bought these little beasts back with me!

Really like meeting up with an old friend after a few years, just superb speakers even when used in sub-optimal conditions.*

*I have some Acoustifeet arriving to isolate them a bit from the Ikea unit.

ATC SCM10
by Robert Seymour, on Flickr

Lovely purchase!

Have you ever tried this method of speaker isolation before? Surprisingly effective:

https://www.gear4music.com/Recordin...QsM0qHCmZjUgDJTqi0oHzz97bgLSkPTcaAuSREALw_wcB

QDv1F9B.jpg
lmipd4C.jpg

y4myCbm2X3HW-EHr7IRmGDY8oJukMXekBkDeTwakmRkHXoXaewnNBvOZTtMnUcLYP29QpCtEpaDL-XJAlfegNPnxfrkZP_8jrADCclhBQjcl_O14gzTo63D21ylWQIvNvJ_mrydT0KsAt4ZX0SxLAeRl9xauNuP7mVc0N_fpDMRh5vGbSbxOu-4xTcNKREotYmpujvaEfcIy1OOmTmMcXjLlQ

latest iteration of the living room system:
RP8 (back in as not sold yet)/Apheta 2
Rega Aria
Project S2 Analogue Pre
microRendu/Khadas Toneboard with Teddy P psu
Pass AmpCampAmp
MrSpeakers Ether C

Rug had to be burnt after we looked after the Inlaw's incontinent dog for a while

y4myCbm2X3HW-EHr7IRmGDY8oJukMXekBkDeTwakmRkHXoXaewnNBvOZTtMnUcLYP29QpCtEpaDL-XJAlfegNPnxfrkZP_8jrADCclhBQjcl_O14gzTo63D21ylWQIvNvJ_mrydT0KsAt4ZX0SxLAeRl9xauNuP7mVc0N_fpDMRh5vGbSbxOu-4xTcNKREotYmpujvaEfcIy1OOmTmMcXjLlQ

latest iteration of the living room system:
RP8 (back in as not sold yet)/Apheta 2
Rega Aria
Project S2 Analogue Pre
microRendu/Khadas Toneboard with Teddy P psu
Pass AmpCampAmp
MrSpeakers Ether C

Rug had to be burnt after we looked after the Inlaw's incontinent dog for a while

What a lovely compact and 'clean looking' system, love the unit you're housing it in - I think my other half might allow me something lke that, what is it?

Shame about the rug :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back